Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting observation when writing BDSM stories...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I used to write some really hardcore BDSM stories. Not the 50 shades of grey bullshit. More something like a foid being sold into slavery to soldiers in some anarchistic third world shit hole making her a toy for 60 mindless brutes who would wipe of the floor with her dignity. Amazingly when I posted this on a female message board the foids loved it, told me it got them wet and sent me countless messages wanting to meet me (they wanted me to abuse them) eventhough they had never seen me. Now of course I didn't go there since it would have led to nothing and there was no point in doing it but I think this proves one thing: Personality DOES matter. Foids love guys that wipe the floor with them. I am pretty sure about this. Now don't get me wrong. I see an incel will have a hard time pulling this off but I have seen incel tier ethnics here doing this. Treated their foids like total shit...worse than the crap on their shoes and the foids loved it. I think abusemaxxing might be an actual thing.

Foids dig being raped. That's a biological truth.

But it causes cognitive dissonance in them nowadays because they also have the instinct to always follow the status quo of their societies, which now is "rape is the worst thing in the world".

Rape is just sex with an ugly male without financial benefits

I've called a couple foids fat :feelzez: