Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting if true

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Lol, yeah the brocels already had me sticky this at the top of the page here. :ahegao:

>that whore shirt she's wearing
Discarded.

She too old for him. Oh wait, he's already 18.

i don't care about the whole case, but imagine: someone spills your brain on the pavement, and your gf gives the guy the "fuck me" look :feelswhat:

I want to say something but i wont because that will make me look like a fool and obsessed
but suifuel ragefuel
FUCKING CUNTS

Imagine if Kyle looked like her ex instead. I bet this wouldn't have happened.

Lifefuel. Dark triadmaxxing works even if youre sub5

He's not overly attractive so I don't understand what's the big fuss is about. It more so proves that women are attracted by violent behavior. Cucked in the afterlife, what a story.

I'm maxxed out on the dark triad scale, still no obedient gf.
Bc you are a chad fakecel. You have 20+inch bideltoid with average height and dark triad personality and still cant get laid?? Sounds larp to me

Bc you are a chad fakecel. You have 20+inch bideltoid with average height and dark triad personality and still cant get laid?? Sounds larp to me
Not enough in today's dating market. Cope harder

Lol no he isn't. His posts are soy af

:feelshaha: keep getting mad

EDIT: proof he is a soy user, click on his name and you get this:
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
This member limits who may view their full profile.