Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting how there's a lot of things we may want in this world but not having them is fine. But not having a beautiful woman... it haunts you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Things like being rich or being famous. Being talented. Every human wants these, but you can live without them just fine.

But not having a beautiful woman who wants you ... it haunts your mind. It really affects you on a biological level.

Imagine that a woman like this will never say she loves you, that she wants to spend the rest of her life with you, that she wants to have kids with you. Ahh, it's like a kick in the nuts. Even if you forget this feeling for a few weeks, every now and then it comes back and reminds you of what you will never have. And yet this never happens with the thought that you'll never be a billionaire or something. No, this is biology's twisted little prank.
ana-de-armas-at-hands-of-stone-photocall-during-the-69th-annual-cannes-film-festival_1.jpg

People would rather look up to a broke, drug addicted rock musician playing in the backroom of a bar who has a gf than some incel billionaire who travelled to Mars as the very first human and cured cancer

People would rather look up to a broke, drug addicted rock musician playing in the backroom of a bar who has a gf than some incel billionaire who travelled to Mars as the very first human and cured cancer

Because they're much higher on the pyramid of needs. Love/intimacy/sex are level 3. You're stuck at level 2 and level 3 haunts you every day.
The higher levels look like fucking jokes to us because we're stuck so low

Last edited:
Forget a beautiful one, I just want a non landwhale one.

Because they're much higher on the pyramid of needs. Love/intimacy/sex are level 3. You're stuck at level 2 and level 3 haunts you every day.

View attachment 363765

Isn't sex/intimacy level 1 since its part of 'reproduction'

Forget a beautiful one, I just want a non landwhale one.
Me too, my standards are very low. I'm just saying how my male brain is still haunted by not ever being able to get that epitome of beauty.

Yes. Normies pretend that sex is just a cool thing you want but the reality is that its a HUMAN BASIC NEED.

You cannot expect to be 100% OK mentally while never satisfying a need as basic as this.

Yes. Normies pretend that sex is just a cool thing you want but the reality is that its a HUMAN BASIC NEED.

You cannot expect to be 100% OK mentally while never satisfying a need as basic as this.

Exaclty, so we're basically stuck on level 1 in the hierarchy of needs

Not sure I think they just mean getting to nut in someone else

If it is level 1 it makes it much worse

View attachment 363765
truth right here, every incel is at the bottom and we can only go up with the help of others. we are completely alone, no one cares for ugly males today

I don’t need a beautiful woman, I just need an average becky.

Exactly JFL

Yes, I don't care about being a millionaire, and I can still be a millionaire after 30.
The problem is there is no point after losing your virginity in 30.

not having a woman at all ...

Everybody copes in one form or another.

You can't cheat nature. You're not following the program - you're gonna suffer unimaginably.