Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Interesting how my thread got deleted.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I wonder ((Who)) reported me?

What thread was it?

Marquis, 16 is legal in my country:feelstrash:

((Incels.co))

:feelswhat:

It was about pedocels.(5 year old girls and such)

Why are there a lot of people here obsessed with little girls?

That was the title.
I cant tell you either. Same as the people who want Napoleon unbanned. I don't know him that well, but if he really is a dude who has had sex before and is only interested in underage girls this clown should never return. Afaik this is a forum for ugly virgins and not sexhavers who are intersted in pedosex.

I got a thread deleted on Offtopic because it was a random shitpost, but some guy posts a tread in inceldom discussion with a single gif and it stays there with mods posting on it.

over if you are not friends with the mods

I cant tell you either. Same as the people who want Napoleon unbanned. I don't know him that well, but if he really is a dude who has had sex before and is only interested in underage girls this clown should never return. Afaik this is a forum for ugly virgins and not sexhavers who are intersted in pedosex.

Yea forum is definitely a bit different than i excepted.

Even though i was lurking for a very long period of time i never noticed this before i made a account.

I got a thread deleted on Offtopic because it was a random shitpost, but some guy posts a tread in inceldom discussion with a single gif and it stays there with mods posting on it.

over if you are not friends with the mods

:feelsseriously:

We need actual Incel forum for Incels, not Clowncels.co

Yea forum is definitely a bit different than i excepted.

Even though i was lurking for a very long period of time i never noticed this before i made a account.
Before making an account you are way more interseted in the blackpill threads and infos you get. When you actively write here, you get more involved with the people and get whats going on. I just ignore the fakes and retards I dont like and participate with my bros :feelsokman:

Happened to me a couple of times! If people don’t like what you say then it shouldn’t be an open form discussion.

It was ((them)).

Kinda proves my point right doesn't it?

:feelshmm:
No.

It was about pedocels.(5 year old girls and such)

Why are there a lot of people here obsessed with little girls?

That was the title.
Didn't see it but maybe because many users would get upset and take it as an accusation against them ("I only like muh developed girls") because you didn't mention specific users.

@Napoleon de Geso has made threads about his dating app experiences where he searches for "overage" girls.

yes.

Didn't see it but maybe because many users would get upset and take it as an accusation against them ("I only like muh developed girls") because you didn't mention specific users.

Actually i did mention you and some other guy who's name i can't really remember right now.

Many users would get upset when i call them what they are? funny.

@Napoleon de Geso has made threads about his dating app experiences where he searches for "overage" girls.
As I said I don't know his full story, but I don't want this forum to turn into a pedo website. Not for legal reasons and not because of the topics we discuss here. Should be about inceldom

It's due to our image makeover.

We are now a bunch of clean cut, mentally tidy, and highly respectable ugly men.