Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Interesting encounter with girl at an office

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I walk in this morning, and I'm about 200 feet behind a foid that works at my office (not with me, we don't even know our mutual names). She's wearing short jean shorts, first time seeing her dressed this way as she often wore pants. There's people around, and she's walking into the building calmly and confidently (important later).
She was already gone and went into her office or cubicle when I walked in. I go on with my morning and settle in. About 2 hours later, as I'm walking down the corridor, she comes out from an intersection ahead of me, sees me, and quickly picks up her pace and disappears, very differently from when she was walking into the building earlier (for a visual, imagine someone coming out naked out of the shower and scurrying to privacy as quickly as possible....she walked away like that).
I'm that gross and offputting that she thought I was going to actually do something, despite there being cameras all over the damn place. She must also think I'm stupid.

She wears daisy dukes and has an office?What kind of company is that?

I think she was working mostly from home that day and was only in for a short while. I know, I was as surprised as you were when I saw her; still not professional, IMO

No photography!

Obviously a larp...

Such disappointing.

These days companies think it's misogynistic to have a dress code. Women freak out when you don't let them use their "tools" to manipulate chad in the workplace. Same reason they freak out if you propose banning makeup in the office. Make up is all about sexual signally and this is obvious if you have one iota of understanding of evolutionary biology. Women wear it because they know how much their looks matter/how much it benefits them in terms of treatment. Like I said, women freak the fuck out and cry """misogyny""" whenever you try and make them give up these advantages.