Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Interesting Blackpilled Black Youtuber

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

BASED

Last edited:
He mogs me facially on so many levels, his beard mogs mine because my attempt at growing a "beard" literally looks like a neckbeard/soyboy patchwork beard.

He mogs me facially on so many levels, his beard mogs mine because my attempt at growing a "beard" literally looks like a neckbeard/soyboy patchwork beard.

Dude is really blackpilled... Says funny shit a lot. I like his videos tbh.

He beard mogs me too. I can't grow a beard at all.

Dude is really blackpilled... Says funny shit a lot. I like his videos tbh.
I'll give him a watch but the second video that you've linked is something that I disagree with. Getting a church girl is a literal joke because Christianity is just a virtue signalling club at this point.

I'll give him a watch but the second video that you've linked is something that I disagree with. Getting a church girl is a literal joke because Christianity is just a virtue signalling club at this point.
No, no the point of his second video is that church girls are equally as degenerate if not more than street thots... hence the GTFOH or "Get the fuck outta here!"

No, no the point of his second video is that church girls are equally as degenerate if not more than street thots
Shit my bad, must of read the title wrong. When shit like "g-g-g-go get a c-church g-g-g-g-girl" is used as advice it makes me angry because religion doesn't prevent foids from foiding.

Shit my bad, must of read the title wrong. When shit like "g-g-g-go get a c-church g-g-g-g-girl" is used as advice it makes me angry because religion doesn't prevent foids from foiding.
I misread it too, I was confused watching the video but then realized the point looking back at the title. As a teenager I was part of an active church community movement that met twice a week for hour sessions and let me tell you -- the foids there are no different than they were at my school. Of course, they didn't openly humiliate me(they'd lose their reputation as virtue signalers) but I did overhear them multiple times talking shit about one of the dudes I'd made friends with there(who was a 2/10). Suffice to say they probably talked shit about me too, I just never heard about it. They'd say about my buddy "He's ugly." or some other shit like that. Fuck them.

This guy is 10th dimensional blackpilled

he ranks himself high for laying down the pipe in the bed cant relaaaaaaaaaaaa:feelsree:aaaaaaaaaaaaaate

It's Over for him