Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Interesting: bald manlet incel analyses incel chances to survive prison

Good vid. Who is it and what country

Saw this video, fuck this cuck.

Look at all the cucks in the comments making jokes.

le prison rape is so funny guys xD
D87138AC 139F 4332 95C6 23CAB3A3A0D6

JUST BE KUNFIDENT BRO

This man has ruined more lives with his drugs more than any incel could with a gun. He has also ordered the deaths of several people and he has the nerve to call us evil!

Look at all the cucks in the comments making jokes.

le prison rape is so funny guys xD
View attachment 79030

Melissa gibson

Incels are so stupid, they just complain without ever improving anything about themselves. I was "incel" but got a nice haircut, nice clothes and took care of myself and now I am in a happy open relationship with my gorgeous fiance :heart::heart::heart:

:soy:

This man has ruined more lives with his drugs more than any incel could with a gun. He has also ordered the deaths of several people and he has the nerve to call us evil!

NOO you dont understand its because they killed innocent wamen.

Prison is full of low IQ cuckolds and whiteknights

Never ceases to amaze me how so many guys in prison for violent crimes with no morals have this white knight attitude when it comes to foids, it's a joke.

Never ceases to amaze me how so many guys in prison for violent crimes with no morals have this white knight attitude when it comes to foids, it's a joke.

Just an excuse to single out people and beat them up with your gang. Because it feels good to cause pain

Almost like a militant, low IQ, caveman impulse to protect Child Shitters. Let us be honest, if you get caught and sent to jail you are low IQ.
Just an excuse to single out people and beat them up with your gang. Because it feels good to cause pain
That too.. but it is specifically for women.. so it will raise their status with other faggy cuckolds in their vicinity.

Almost like a militant, low IQ, caveman impulse to protect Child Shitters. Let us be honest, if you get caught and sent to jail you are low IQ.
jail hounds are the only ones more subhuman than us tbh

That too.. but it is specifically for women.. so it will raise their status with other faggy cuckolds in their vicinity.

The high IQ people who go to jail for white collar crimes like tax evasion, etc. get placed in different sections of prisons usually so they don't have to interact with the low IQ negros and can enjoy a nice, peaceful atmosphere

The high IQ people who go to jail for white collar crimes like tax evasion, etc. get placed in different sections of prisons usually so they don't have to interact with the low IQ negros and can enjoy a nice, peaceful atmosphere
Makes sense.. if you are a good goyim the Jew wants to keep you ticking and working as long as possible.. it would come with the right to getting protected from men ten times their size because they are a limp wristed soy guzzler.

Makes sense.. if you are a good goyim the Jew wants to keep you ticking and working as long as possible.. it would come with the right to getting protected from men ten times their size because they are a limp wristed soy guzzler.

Of course. They have the potential to be released and pay more taxes. Violent chads and negros on the other hand have nothing to contribute to society or the people who own it

Violent chads and negros on the other hand have nothing to contribute to society or the people who own it
On the contrary, they serve the purpose of making prison look like a bombsite with their Chimpanzee like social structure.

On the contrary, they serve the purpose of making prison look like a bombsite with their Chimpanzee like social structure.

And Detroit

This dude left a chunk of his frontal lobe in a New Beat rave back in 1988, hes permanently toasted

The difference is we have permanent inceldom

He's right though your life will be complete shit if you go to prison as a terrorist. You really should spare yourself and suicide if you ever go ER