Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Interesting article about interracial couples, (People are deeply and naturally disgusted by them despite saying otherwise)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
"More significantly, Skinner said, participants showed higher levels of activation in the insula — an area of the brain routinely implicated in the perception and experience of disgust — while viewing images of interracial couples.

“That indicates that viewing images of interracial couples evokes disgust at a neural level,” Skinner said.

As with all neuroscience studies, Skinner said, it is impossible to be certain whether the insula activation reflected a disgust response, since the insula is sometimes responsive to other emotions. But in combination with the other experiments, the authors believe it is evidence of a neural disgust response."

Honestly I find this to be true. Most people don't wanna admit it or even talk about it but no one really wants to associate with IR couples (not even the in-law family members of the IR couples). The same way no one wants to associate with a known traitor.

Here in CA, it is WMAF central. Mostly normie/incel-tier white dudes with noodlewhores. Its truly a disgusting sight. White chads/chadlites/stacies/beckies commonly poke fun at white dudes settling with noodlewhores. Asian dudes hate them with a passion and make fun of them as you would expect. Even Black men and women hate WMAF lol.

Of course it's a little weird on first sight that an interracial couple looks completely different. But such bias doesn't have to be natural and can be learned against. And logical wise, I don't see any reason why interracial couples should be outlawed or forbidden.

they look weird but i wouldn't turn down a decent looking asian, hispanic, black, etc. girl
not a single guy would

men don't get a choice

Interracial marriage creates trucels.

They will never be removed no matter how hard whitey crys about it

Is it less disturbing when it's not couples?

Of course it's a little weird on first sight that an interracial couple looks completely different. But such bias doesn't have to be natural and can be learned against. And logical wise, I don't see any reason why interracial couples should be outlawed or forbidden.

The biases are natural, because an interracial couple goes against tribal loyalty. It's ingrained in human beings (at least in males) to associate with similar-looking people, like our family and our tribe, people who share the same culture. Flesh attracts like flesh and clashing colors are unaesthetic.

A long time ago, when races were segregated, miscegenation truly was a betrayal, which almost always meant copulating with the enemy.
In addition, producing a child similar to yourself in appearance is more of an immortality than having a child that doesn't look like you. As OP has said in other posts, it's easier to love a child who looks like you. I imagine I would feel some disgust if I had a hapa son, for instance. My intuition would tell me that it wasn't really my son and I couldn't truly love him.

It's also difficult to claim that disgust at miscegenation is learned, rather than innate, since there is so much propaganda nowadays promoting interracial coupling. You see it everywhere. Surely that propaganda would produce the opposite effect, and people would be more accepting of the phenomenon, but that's not the case.

Last edited:
tfw cant fuck any race without being a race traitor, over for muttcels

Does this mean a chadpreet (especially if a surgerymaxxed currycel) should have to settle for an ugly curryskank, instead of going for a crackerwhore, noodlewhore, beanwhore or hoodskank?

As a white incel my last hope was SEAmaxx but this thread encourages me to just give up.

The biases are natural, because an interracial couple goes against tribal loyalty. It's ingrained in human beings (at least in males) to associate with similar-looking people, like our family and our tribe, people who share the same culture. Flesh attracts like flesh and clashing colors are unaesthetic.

A long time ago, when races were segregated, miscegenation truly was a betrayal, which almost always meant copulating with the enemy.
In addition, producing a child similar to yourself in appearance is more of an immortality than having a child that doesn't look like you. As OP has said in other posts, it's easier to love a child who looks like you. I imagine I would feel some disgust if I had a hapa son, for instance. My intuition would tell me that it wasn't really my son and I couldn't truly love him.

It's also difficult to claim that disgust at miscegenation is learned, rather than innate, since there is so much propaganda nowadays promoting interracial coupling. You see it everywhere. Surely that propaganda would produce the opposite effect, and people would be more accepting of the phenomenon, but that's not the case.
There isn't that much "propaganda" for interracial coupling as you make it out to be (Also I don't see the "everywhere" at all), for homosexuals it's way more vivid and displayed. There are almost no advertisement or special days featuring interracial couples. And still, purely logical (If there would be no bias) there is no reason why interracial couples should be discouraged. Just because something doesn't feel correct doesn't mean you can't live with it.

There isn't that much "propaganda" for interracial coupling as you make it out to be (Also I don't see the "everywhere" at all), for homosexuals it's way more vivid and displayed. There are almost no advertisement or special days featuring interracial couples. And still, purely logical (If there would be no bias) there is no reason why interracial couples should be discouraged. Just because something doesn't feel correct doesn't mean you can't live with it.

There are many films promoting miscegenation, as far back as the '70s. Live and Let Die came out around that time and Star Trek had its first interracial kiss. In modern media, there are more representations of WMAF than AMAF. Nearly every advertisement nowadays that features a relationship features interracial couples; it's considered racist not to do so.

Interracial coupling will never be criminalized. It still arouses disgust, however, as the study shows. And of course, I must live with it. It's not like I can stop noodlewhores from chasing white cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back