Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interested in moving to Sweden even with all the migrants. Swedes, y'all got any input?

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
So I'm "new" to the forum but really I have been familiar with it for... 2 years? I've always lurked but wasn't old enough to have an account.

So regarding Sweden... I have an interest in this country because of what I've seen online. I'm socially not extroverted but I do think that when it comes to that, I feel like I would fit in. I'm not in the left at all, I'm NS, but I believe the right is growing in Sweden, and I've heard the same about the netherlands. I am in america in Texas, and I feel like the culture here is nice (I'm from the north but I feel like I integrated), but I just want something... different. I like scandinavian wasa crackers (literally don pollo food) and swedish fish lmao but to be serious y'all swedes have an amazing country (leftist cucks ruin it but it's beautiful and developed), I'm trying to become a major in MLS but I'm a freshmen in comunity college, and I might be able to study in sweden for that when I am done with my first 2 years.