Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story interaction with black woman on train (short story)

R

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★★★★
one time i was coming home via public transport. there was this black woman who stood in front of the door the entire ride. i said “excuse me” to her before the train got to the stop so she would move out of the way and i could get out. she gets upset at me and makes an irritated face then says “this is my stop” (how was i supposed to know i cant read your mind). so to be polite i just apologized and stood behind her waiting for the stop. she moves away and keeps an eye on me like im a criminal. when the train finally reaches the stop i give her time to let her out first but she decides to rub it in and says “no no, you get out first” like i cant be trusted walking behind her.

“its just your personality” if i were tall and handsome she wouldn’t have reacted the way she did.

i have a couple more stories of being randomly disrespected by people who JUST met me.

every sheboon thinks she's rosa parks

manchurian candidate loading GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

one time i was coming home via public transport. there was this black woman who stood in front of the door the entire ride. i said “excuse me” to her before the train got to the stop so she would move out of the way and i could get out. she gets upset at me and makes an irritated face then says “this is my stop” (how was i supposed to know i cant read your mind). so to be polite i just apologized and stood behind her waiting for the stop. she moves away and keeps an eye on me like im a criminal. when the train finally reaches the stop i give her time to let her out first but she decides to rub it in and says “no no, you get out first” like i cant be trusted walking behind her.

“its just your personality” if i were tall and handsome she wouldn’t have reacted the way she did.

i have a couple more stories of being randomly disrespected by people who JUST met me.
cuck for apologizing. should’ve just ignored it and moved on only foids and soycucks do that.

Average sheboon has an insanely high ego. This literally how they all act

its in my nature to be polite
not my fault the world treats me like shit for it
You shouldnt be polite to foids that shows them that you are a pushover of you arent fully aware of them being assholes.