Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Interacting with Stupid YouTube Comments

Should I Continue or Nah?

• Yes you faggot.

• Why do I care?

Results are only viewable after voting.
InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel
According to a YouTube comment, I’m a beta male who hates incels.
33FC2B9E 17FA 49F9 A586 261E46CFFD62

What he doesn’t understand is that it’s be better if we were mercifully killed. We all know that the incel problem will probably never be fixed, and most of us would love a quick end to our suffering. He thinks it’s better to let us slowly drag through life, suffering.

I know these are YouTube comments, and half of them can’t even spell right. However, I love manipulating brain dead people online, without being openly hostile. Might upload some more later.

People who use "beta" as an insult should honestly be fucking murdered with a hammer

Just continue. It seems like he misunderstood your self hatred and thought it was mockery.
What video is this even on OP?

No point. Why is he censoring his writing?

Just continue. It seems like he misunderstood your self hatred and thought it was mockery.
What video is this even on OP?
lmao i love your avi. i enjoy hickok45's videos

I comment on youtube all the time

It's pointless, but you know that. If you enjoy it, cool I guess, but trying to argue with normies online only ever gets me frustrated and tired.
Also this
People who use "beta" as an insult should honestly be fucking murdered with a hammer

love me some good old convoluted logic. i do plenty of that myself.

4fMjw1W.png

Well I want to live. If you want us all dead your are my enemy.

They are usually betas LARPing 'alpha' guys. Little do they know alphas are born not made

I got into a lot of arguments with anti-incel youtube videos comments. It's all pointless obviously, just like trying to get a blind person to see.

Youtube comments are mostly pretty funny but it can escalate quickly.

Troll him maybe? I lol at people who take youtube seriously.