Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interacting with society as an incel requires nerves of steel

• Thread starter facepulling_incel
  • Start date
facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
Today I decided to hang out with my social circle, but when I met them I realized they were all couples and I was the only celibate.
The couples started doing public displays of affection (PDA) in front of me every 2 minutes and they continued for all the time.

If you want to maintain a social life as an incel you can either hang out with incel friends (half of young men are incel nowadays) or wearing the MGTOW mask to manage the pain of being celibate.

Jfl at going out while Incel

i know the feel. i used to hang out with 6+/10 guys that weren't "losers". Suifuel tbh
As an incel you should only hang out with other incels

An ugly guy with social anxiety steps out of his comfort zone every time he leaves his room.

Just be MSTOW!

i know the feel. i used to hang out with 6+/10 guys that weren't "losers". Suifuel tbh
As an incel you should only hang out with other incels
If a celibate wants to ascend, then he needs to hang out with more people as possible in order to have chances to find a girl who does not reject him
Just be MSTOW!
what's that acronym? men suiciding their own way? :ha..feels:

If a celibate wants to ascend, then he needs to hang out with more people as possible in order to have chances to find a girl who does not reject him
you are bluepilled.
unless you want to betabux and you have normie looks, it won't help you.

My condolences.

what's that acronym? men suiciding their own way? :ha..feels:
Men sent their own way, a satire on "men going their own way (mgtow)" by saying that most men who "gtow" didn't choose that, they were sent on that path.

you are bluepilled.
unless you want to betabux and you have normie looks, it won't help you.
Also i had a chadlite friend at middle school who was gymmaxxed and i saw two girls lusting after him without trying to hide it. It was pure suicidefuel.

going out as incel? Why not just LDAR?

Same situation. Going out with my friends who are all chadlites and most of them have gfs is suifuel but I’m scared of being all alone.

Lone Wolf maxx

Imagine being a cashier as an incel

in GTA V anti-gynocracy partisans do team-work and co-operate to fight the misandriic system
sometimes one needs to go single playER, especially if one cannot form (internet) connections with othER people

Last edited: