Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inter-appearance dating is the problem (and how it creates incels and feminists)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Some people say interracial dating is the problem, others say it's interage dating.
The real problem is inter-appearance dating/sex (dating/fucking people in a different looks rank than you).

Normie and ugly women all sleep with Chad and think that's how attractive they are as well.
This makes it so they end rejecting all uglier males and thinking they deserve the Chad.
When Chad won't commit to them, they'll end up being with some normie male who she doesn't want and is only with him because she wants a family and kids.

Meanwhile, femcel women who are below normie level just stick to being alone because they can't get with even a normie to commit to them, so they become feminists and man haters.
They don't want to be with incel males because we are too ugly for them, and high tier incel males don't want to be with them because they are ugly but also have been blown out by many Chads and ignored incels while they were young.

The free sexual marketplace is a place that naturally breeds incels and feminists.
I see no way around controlling for the generation of more of us in the future unless we ban males and females from being able to mate with people in a different looks ranking than them.
This forced assortative mating will make it so everyone who is uglier will have a chance at a life long partnership with one another, whether man or woman.

Enforced monogamy is the tested and approved solution for inceldom. All the rest is unrealistic (legalized rape, etc) or transhumanistic cope (dolls, robots, artificial wombs, etc).

Enforced monogamy is the tested and approved solution for inceldom. All the rest is unrealistic (legalized rape, etc) or transhumanistic cope (dolls, robots, artificial wombs, etc).
Enforced monogamy doesn't work if she can still fuck Chad in her youth.

Enforced monogamy doesn't work if she can still fuck Chad in her youth.
Of course. Women fornicating must be prevented at all costs. They must marry young and stay married. No divorce, harsh pennalties for adultery.

This tbh. The system that benefits everyone, control the natural impulses of every human, because human nature is inherently shitty and needs correction, that's the entire principle of society, everyone gives up freedoms to preserve freedom as a whole, sacrifices have to be made at every time to provide a sustainable solution. Limitless social freedom without responsibilities just allows the worst to come out of people, restrictions/shaming are necessary.

This tbh. The system that benefits everyone, control the natural impulses of every human, because human nature is inherently shitty and needs correction, that's the entire principle of society, everyone gives up freedoms to preserve freedom as a whole, sacrifices have to be made at every time to provide a sustainable solution. Limitless social freedom without responsibilities just allows the worst to come out of people, restrictions/shaming are necessary.
Until then, more ER's and school shooters are going to be a problem in soyciety.

Meanwhile, femcel women who are below normie level just stick to being alone because they can't get with even a normie to commit to them, so they become feminists and man haters.
Femcels usually have ethnic normie/low tier normie boyfriends, its the lack of commitment from chad/chadlite/tall white normie that makes them bitter feminists.

Femcels usually have ethnic normie/low tier normie boyfriends, its the lack of commitment from chad/chadlite/tall white normie that makes them bitter feminists.
Femcel by definition means a woman that can't get commitment from any man (she can still easily fuck Chad).
They will get pumped and dumped by almost any man, and the low tier normies will eventually move on and not marry her.

Limitless social freedom without responsibilities would be okay with some here if it applied to everyone including nonchad men @Robtical
The problem is that like many other things it's one-sided and only applied to women and men that are attractive to women.

Last edited:
Femcel by definition means a woman that can't get commitment from any man (she can still easily fuck Chad).
They will get pumped and dumped by almost any man, and the low tier normies will eventually move on and not marry her.
femcels= bottom 5% of women
incels = bottom 50% of men

Would require a complete ban on social media, smartphones (possibly even cellphones as a whole), online dating and technological regression back to 1980s level of technology. That was the last time imo socially enforced monogamy was still somewhat practiced among those that could get into relationships with the opposite sex @Emba

Would require a complete ban on social media, smartphones (possibly even cellphones as a whole), online dating and technological regression back to 1980s level of technology. That was the last time imo socially enforced monogamy was still somewhat practiced among those that could get into relationships with the opposite sex @Emba
Sorry but no. Thou art incorrect.

One would have to go back to before the television was invented.

Sorry but no. Thou art incorrect.
Maybe mid tier normies still had a chance back then of getting and staying in a relationship. It wasn't perfect and there was still divorce but it was more frowned upon imo.
One would have to go back to before the television was invented.
Brutal techregressionpill tbh

Maybe mid tier normies still had a chance back then of getting and staying in a relationship. It wasn't perfect and there was still divorce but it was more frowned upon imo.

Brutal techregressionpill tbh
It's about going back to a time when, what you had was what you HAD.

No excess dramas. No "comparing lifestyles." No knowledge of other lifestyles... At all.

What you had was all you had.

It's about going back to a time when, what you had was what you HAD.

No excess dramas. No "comparing lifestyles." No knowledge of other lifestyles... At all.

What you had was all you had.
Not even the 1920s would cut it then. In some cases the 1950s would be better than the 1920s though.
Mass media, music and pop culture gave people incite into other people's lifestyles. Just go back to before photographs, film and portable music records were a thing theory. @Mainländer hope you understand this sort of tech ban would have to be instituted society wide for socially enforced monogamy to work. There would undoubtedly be pushback.
Do you admit that drastic reductions in technology and life quality for a large part of the population would have to take place in order for that to happen? Thinking that can easily happen is cope.

Last edited:
Limitless social freedom without responsibilities would be okay with some here if it applied to everyone including nonchad men @Robtical
The problem is that like many other things it's one-sided and only applied to women and men that are attractive to women.
If cucks are the ones in control it will be better with anarchy.

When was the last time in western countries that cucks weren't in control?

Agreed, no one should ever fuck/date anyone outside their looks level. 6 with 6, 3 with 3, 10 with 10 and so on.

femcels= bottom 5% of women
incels = bottom 50% of men
nah, I would say incel = bottom 10% of males, femcels = bottom 10% of females.
Actual female incels = 0.01%
Would require a complete ban on social media, smartphones (possibly even cellphones as a whole), online dating and technological regression back to 1980s level of technology.
Why not go all the way?
Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia

no such thing as anarchy, it will just lead to tribal warlords or private companies controlling everything

Last edited:
I refuse to even acknowledge this meme definition of the meme gender that has memefied a serious issue (inceldom).

What's even more annoying is when foids claim that men have preferences too. You just can't get it in their head that their preferences are on a much higher level than ours.

Of course. Women fornicating must be prevented at all costs. They must marry young and stay married. No divorce, harsh pennalties for adultery.
THIS. Cheating and the other involved should be punishable by imprisonment.

If they're against inter age couples because of "muh power dynamic" then why don't those cucks care about the power dynamics in inter appearance couples? A good looking 18 year old chad can manipulate a 16 year old becky a lot easier than a 35 year old normie can. But cucks don't cry about chad male's power dynamic manipulation advantage, because ugly rosties like being manipulated and used by better looking chads.

If they're against inter age couples because of "muh power dynamic" then why don't those cucks care about the power dynamics in inter appearance couples? A good looking 18 year old chad can manipulate a 16 year old becky a lot easier than a 35 year old normie can. But cucks don't cry about chad male's power dynamic manipulation advantage, because ugly rosties like being manipulated and used by better looking chads.
High IQ observation.

The real problem is inter-appearance dating/sex (dating/fucking people in a different looks rank than you).

Legit question: what are people supposed to do if they're already conditioned to be attracted ONLY to "average" or above? I mean, while I don't LIKE being an ugly guy, I totally understand why women don't want to be with me. If I were a woman, I wouldn't want to be with me either. (But I wouldn't be cruel or obnoxious to me...)

Legit question: what are people supposed to do if they're already conditioned to be attracted ONLY to "average" or above? I mean, while I don't LIKE being an ugly guy, I totally understand why women don't want to be with me. If I were a woman, I wouldn't want to be with me either. (But I wouldn't be cruel or obnoxious to me...)
Males aren't attracted to ugly women either, but it's better than being alone.
Difference is ugly males don't want Chad's leftover, and used ugly whores think they deserve better because they were Chad's ONS.

Difference is ugly males don't want Chad's leftover, and used ugly whores think they deserve better because they were Chad's ONS.
This. Ugly men should be with ugly foids, and ugly.whores shouldn't ride the cc with men above their league.

I hear ya. I think there are people out there desperate enough (looking in the mirror, here) to be with ANYONE who'd spend time with us--leftovers or not. I have no exclusion criteria--OK, being alive. But the problem I read about often is that people are in pain cuz they're alone, but they don't want anyone available to them. This is a cruel twist of biology--that we're all selective somehow. This is one of the reasons I support reproduction limitations.