Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intentional murder by someone else

T

Trash.cel

Banned
-
When I was in hs we had drills like what to do if a shooter came in the building , is it crazy for me to say I never cared about protecting myself and in the event of it's actual occurance that i would want the person(s) to put me out of my out of my misery and do the one thing I've never had the balls to do?

It’s why people choose suicide by cop. But no, I have been there before. When everything seems at a loss and all your dreams become a joke of course you feel like ending it. On that note maybe we’re just looking life wrong. I cope by looking forward to bad news and let downs. That way I always get what I want. It’s better than letting life destroy you because it has no right to do that.
I don’t want to die the loser of my own story, and I don’t think deep down you want to either.