Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Intelligence is a curse

ebs21

ebs21

Theorycel
Being self aware enough to understand my place in the world actually makes existing in said place much worse. If I was 20 IQ points dumber I would be able to be bluepilled without cognitive dissonance.

As it stands I am not only genetic garbage, but genetic refuse that is by some fluke intelligent enough to recognize myself as such. :bigbrain::society:

You will get called out because of the way you type to certain users. Even knowing the blackpill doesn't make you high iq apparently.

You are confusing intelligence with submission.
I have always understood being intelligent as someone who is proficient at a given discipline or various.

If you were 20 points dumber you would embarass yourself because you would put yourself in situations where you would be mogged to death and suffer under constant disappointment and heartbreak, because you would be full of hope which would be constantly brutally crushed.

You will get called out because of the way you type to certain users. Even knowing the blackpill doesn't make you high iq apparently.
Of course it doesn't, knowing the obvious doesn't mean you are smart, cracking the JEE does

cope. if you were high iq you would easily make a lot of money. you have an average or above average iq like most of us

cope. if you were high iq you would easily make a lot of money. you have an average or above average iq like most of us
When will iq copers understand that high iq DOES NOT equal money

You would just be unhappy and confused as to why.

Being self aware enough to understand my place in the world actually makes existing in said place much worse. If I was 20 IQ points dumber I would be able to be bluepilled without cognitive dissonance.

As it stands I am not only genetic garbage, but genetic refuse that is by some fluke intelligent enough to recognize myself as such. :bigbrain::society:

I'm still in school. Money is in the pipe.

You would just be unhappy and confused as to why.
Would be easier to take the bluepill and copemaxx. As it stands I can't go back to the bluepill because it's obviously untrue and I can't stand bullshit. Copemaxxing with drugs and media makes me feel even more worthless.

The more self awareness you have, the worse off you are.