Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Intellectuals are mostly just coping incels

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The world is very quite simple really:

Good looks+high IQ=God mode
Bad looks+low IQ=Incel mode

This isn't a very complex concept to understand. But the problem though, is that accepting the truth of this simple reality means there isn't very much room for mental gymnastics, which can be a tough thing to swallow for the incels of this world. And thus, the intellectual was born.

What is an intellectual? Basically, an intellectual is anybody who tries to come with with overly complex explanations for why the world is what it is. If someone is poor, they will insist that this is caused by a large number of complex variables and environmental factors that collectively conspire against them (where as in reality they are merely ugly and or stupid because of genetics). If somebody fails to get laid, they will claim it's because of complex cultural standards that convince people to like certain looks rather than other looks (where as in reality, it's merely because they are ugly and stupid because of bad genetics). If somebody gets a job and not someone else, they will contribute this to either complex social factors or a huge amount of hard work (where as in reality, they were merely good looking and or had good genetics).

But that's not all. Not only will they try to make simple things appear complicated, they will also try to demonize those claiming reality is simple by portraying them as primitive and unsophisticated, while presenting themselves as intelligent and enlightened because they "understand" the "complexity" of the world.

The reason for why these clowns exist is very simple: It's because most of them look like garbage. It's not a well kept secret that intellectual snobs look like shit on average. I even almost fell into this trap myself at once point but avoided it because I got blackpilled. Intellectuals are incels who can't accept how brutally simple and unfair the world is, so they try to feign intelligence by acting like everything is so much more complicated than it actually is while claiming intellectual superiority for supposedly understanding said complexity.

They are the ultimate copers.

you're probably the biggest "intellectual tryhard" i've seen on this forum yet with your constant essay posts that are basically water is wet in 1000 words, so this post comes out pretty funny

True.

You should change your Avi to Tom cruise tbhtbh

True.

You should change your Avi to Tom cruise tbhtbh
Tom Cruise makes everything better. :feelzez:
3F3DC6CE 1919 4FC6 9922 AE402A7038F4

jfl @ anyone thinking their smart

you're probably the biggest "intellectual tryhard" i've seen on this forum yet with your constant essay posts that are basically water is wet in 1000 words, so this post comes out pretty funny

@Incellectual

The world is very quite simple really:

Good looks+high IQ=God mode
Bad looks+low IQ=Incel mode

This isn't a very complex concept to understand. But the problem though, is that accepting the truth of this simple reality means there isn't very much room for mental gymnastics, which can be a tough thing to swallow for the incels of this world. And thus, the intellectual was born.

What is an intellectual? Basically, an intellectual is anybody who tries to come with with overly complex explanations for why the world is what it is. If someone is poor, they will insist that this is caused by a large number of complex variables and environmental factors that collectively conspire against them (where as in reality they are merely ugly and or stupid because of genetics). If somebody fails to get laid, they will claim it's because of complex cultural standards that convince people to like certain looks rather than other looks (where as in reality, it's merely because they are ugly and stupid because of bad genetics). If somebody gets a job and not someone else, they will contribute this to either complex social factors or a huge amount of hard work (where as in reality, they were merely good looking and or had good genetics).

But that's not all. Not only will they try to make simple things appear complicated, they will also try to demonize those claiming reality is simple by portraying them as primitive and unsophisticated, while presenting themselves as intelligent and enlightened because they "understand" the "complexity" of the world.

The reason for why these clowns exist is very simple: It's because most of them look like garbage. It's not a well kept secret that intellectual snobs look like shit on average. I even almost fell into this trap myself at once point but avoided it because I got blackpilled. Intellectuals are incels who can't accept how brutally simple and unfair the world is, so they try to feign intelligence by acting like everything is so much more complicated than it actually is while claiming intellectual superiority for supposedly understanding said complexity.

They are the ultimate copers.
It is quite ironic that you wrote this since you always come up with long posts presenting your claims as an absolute truth without proving them at all.

what about incellectuals?
@Incellectual

Just like a certain Fontaine.

The truth resists simplicity boyo

I remember one time OP bumped one of his threads by saying something like "bump for attention for this high IQ thread"

OP should realize you are only allowed to have blatantly high ego if you are good looking.

this has to be a Fontaine alt

its OVER for incellectuals :feelsrope: