Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intellectualmaxxing is a great cope

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Recently I started reading a lot. I picked up some spiritual books but will also dive into science, philosophy, etc.

Makes me feel great to absorb so much information. It stimulates my brain and makes me feel productive.

Even though I'm not exactly high IQ (probably average), I still want to see what happens when I push my intellect to the max.

I dont have a job or school atm so I can spend my whole days studying. I think I spend up to 10 hours a day in my room reading.

Ofcourse this will never compensate for my subhuman looks and mental illness. But atleast I can feel better about myself.

It gives me the lifefuel I need to propel forward.

I advise every truecel to intellectualmaxx
Also, dont forget to take walks and drink lots of water.

Peace :feelsokman:

I do the same. I think I'll learn Latin and write incel poetry

I used to do it... but now that I know that you also do it, I realize it's a terrible mistake lol

If to ascend I have to become dumb and retarded, then so be it :worryfeels:

You need a high IQ for this or it's a waste of time.

I used to do it... but now that I know that you also do it, I realize it's a terrible mistake lol

If to ascend I have to become dumb and retarded, then so be it :worryfeels:
Why is it a mistake?

Im into mainly modern history, linguistics and dialectology of my native language.

I am reading great classical books, manga, and making anime/movie recommendations in Lounge.
I will tag you bro.:feelsYall:
:feelsokman:

it feels quite nice

I going to start work on this thriller film series, Sicario; my head is finally starting to clear from anxiety from last week.
I will give you a detailed review and my views on the move with a spoiler-free section, be sure to see it.:feelsYall:
Here is one recommendation I did:

Why is it a mistake?
Because apparently it's something Incels do, so an instant turn off for girls (basically, something a loser does...)

I guess could be good if you have a wife already, or if you are doing it for career/money or anything else actionable

Because apparently it's something Incels do, so an instant turn off for girls (basically, something a loser does...)

I guess could be good if you have a wife already, or if you are doing it for career/money or anything else actionable
I'm not doing it for anyone. I'm doing it for myself. I dont care about girls because nobody will love me for my true genetics. Its pointless and I have to abandon hope. I dont want someone to fall in love with a fake version of me

I agree. Having an intellectual life is pure lifefuel. I can get lost in any topic i like for hours, mostly philosophy. It helps me forget about my life more effectively than any other cope.
I am not high IQ either, i just read every day about things i like, thats all.

Recently I started reading a lot. I picked up some spiritual books but will also dive into science, philosophy, etc.

Makes me feel great to absorb so much information. It stimulates my brain and makes me feel productive.

Even though I'm not exactly high IQ (probably average), I still want to see what happens when I push my intellect to the max.

I dont have a job or school atm so I can spend my whole days studying. I think I spend up to 10 hours a day in my room reading.

Ofcourse this will never compensate for my subhuman looks and mental illness. But atleast I can feel better about myself.

It gives me the lifefuel I need to propel forward.

I advise every truecel to intellectualmaxx
Also, dont forget to take walks and drink lots of water.

Peace :feelsokman:

youre not smart if you waste entire days reading books just for the sake of reading

pick subjects that will make money or be useful, and read books about them

jfl at reading philosophy books for 10h a day

youre not smart if you waste entire days reading books just for the sake of reading

pick subjects that will make money or be useful, and read books about them

jfl at reading philosophy books for 10h a day
I dont have to be useful in society because I have mental illness.

if ur rotting all day you might as well learn about some shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back