Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Intellectual bottom is me

Foreverlosser

Foreverlosser

Greycel
I am intellectually disabled, my IQ is 80 points. I cannot get the proper education to earn good money to become a betabux. Also, because of my IQ, people don't like me and often call me a bore or creep because they don't know that I am mentally disabled.

I know I'm human trash. People like me should be killed by eugenics like in the III Reich.

C4a

There's no way your IQ is 80 lmao.

I am intellectually disabled, my IQ is 80 points. I cannot get the proper education to earn good money to become a betabux. Also, because of my IQ, people don't like me and often call me a bore or creep because they don't know that I am mentally disabled.

I know I'm human trash. People like me should be killed by eugenics like in the III Reich.

View attachment 385866
You only have 80 IQ because of social isolation caused by your face

sorry if i ever hurt you directly or indirectly.i sometimes feel like i could help my brothers but i have no idea how.maybe prayer is enough i don't know.

You write really well for a retard, low-iq brocel. More coherent than most university-educated people I know, and with way less annoying spelling errors too. You're sure about your IQ? Based on your writing alone, I would estimate you were at least normie-tier smart.

You write really well for a retard, low-iq brocel. More coherent than most university-educated people I know, and with way less annoying spelling errors too. You're sure about your IQ? Based on your writing alone, I would estimate you were at least normie-tier smart.
I cannot smoothly formulate sentences, I often make logic mistakes and I always had poor results in school.

I cannot smoothly formulate sentences, I often make logic mistakes and I always had poor results in school.

Poor grades don't mean shit, in a curriculum that's catered to foid brains, foid aptitudes, and foid inclinations.

View attachment 385866
Same. Performal IQ of 82. Literally never began for us. Forced to shit too dumb to wipe. Atleast we have the benefit of knowing trying is not worth it.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ur71ZnNVk

According to Prof. Judenstein anything I will ever undertake will be counterproductive. Hes right...

Last edited: