Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL İntellau celistic is the claptrap of incels.is

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
@Intellau_Celistic

Claptrap was funny and @Intellau_Celistic is just straight schizo. He's more like crazy earl or tannis

Last edited:
At first I thought he was some kind of bot, but apparently he has mental problems. I kinda feel bad for him.

At first I thought he was some kind of bot, but apparently he has mental problems. I kinda feel bad for him.
nah fuck that piece of shit dog nutter

insert html post with some Roblox thread links

NT society broke him

I wonder how many ignore lists he's on.
He's like a drunk addicted hobo living in a tent beneath an underpass, and when you pass him he starts making weird noises.

I wonder how many ignore lists he's on.
Why would anyone put him on ignore? I don't get it...
As much as I may worry for that nigga's mental state, seeing what unpredictable shit he will post next, is interesting.

He is a based schizo.

I do not have the heart to ignore him and he makes me laugh

keep seething for him

“Apparently” is an understatement. I read an old thread he made back when he was able to post coherently (can’t find it now) but basically he talked about being locked in a room by himself with containers full of piss and shit, anxious 100% of the time, not being able to function. To top it off, he had a 12 year old oneitis who he met at group therapy that drove him over the edge because all the attention she was getting from other boys in the group.

“Apparently” is an understatement. I read an old thread he made back when he was able to post coherently (can’t find it now) but basically he talked about being locked in a room by himself with containers full of piss and shit, anxious 100% of the time, not being able to function. To top it off, he had a 12 year old oneitis who he met at group therapy that drove him over the edge because all the attention she was getting from other boys in the group.
Holy shit that's horrible....

He's an actual example of low-functioning autistm, unlike many LARPing 2023 edition shows in this forum.

Why would anyone put him on ignore? I don't get it...
As much as I may worry for that nigga's mental state, seeing what unpredictable shit he will post next, is interesting.
Ye I kinda like seeing his posts and sometimes his replies do make sense.

Claptrap was funny and @Intellau_Celistic is just straight schizo. He's more like crazy earl or tannis
he hasnt bothered me or anyone from what ive seen
hes alright:feelsaww:

oneitis of 12 years you mean right:feelshaha:

Intellau is the protagonist of .IS