Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intel trait: loads of cringey moments in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Especially when the teachers would try to mess with me cuz they knew I was awkward or sometimes its just cuz I'm genuinely socially retarded

Yup, I made a thread a week ago about an embarrassing moment. We're just beyond retarded socially.

Yup, I made a thread a week ago about an embarrassing moment. We're just beyond retarded socially.
It happens less now that I'm in high school but if I had an account on here when in middle school id also b making threads like that every day

It happens less now that I'm in high school but if I had an account on here when in middle school is also b making threads like that every day

I did it in college lol.

not rlly ngl I'm just super ugly and genetic garbage

The things I did for attention.....never again.

My teachers don't really interact with me. They probably think I'm subhuman.

My teachers don't really interact with me. They probably think I'm subhuman.
The only time they interact is when I initiate the interaction. When they initiate it it's only to humiliate me or shout at me for no reason.

Loads of cringy moments whenever I leave my room ngl

Tfw you have to go outside.

oh yeah, sometimes i would get compilations of my socially retarded moments running through my head and it was suifuel. idk what happened but it stopped bothering me, i guess it just stops bothering people as the events become more distant in time.

oh yeah, sometimes i would get compilations of my socially retarded moments running through my head and it was suifuel. idk what happened but it stopped bothering me, i guess it just stops bothering people as the events become more distant in time.
Yeah exactly the same for me

Remembering cringe memories from years is one of the most painful suicidefuels.

I was pretty socially awkward in my school days; not that I'm particularly socially savvy now, but I've definitely come on through experience of work and interacting with people. Even still, I generally prefer my own company to that of others.

lol, people felt second-handed embarrassment towards me in HS.

Remembering cringe memories from years is one of the most painful suicidefuels.
The ones from far back never affect me. It's the ones that happen recently. After 2 weeks after they've happened I usually forget about them

I dont even wanna renember these moments because i would cry if i did.

Incel trait: cringey moments 24/7

People hate me, all i do is cringe. I notice how my movement is awkward and planned, not natural. I dont feel comfortable ever in school unlike how normans do, but at home i am way comfortable, maybe even more confident since i look at self in mirror at school and look like a retard, yet at home i look in the mirror and i seem better stance
People hate me, all i do is cringe. I notice how my movement is awkward and planned, not natural. I dont feel comfortable ever in school unlike how normans do, but at home i am way comfortable, maybe even more confident since i look at self in mirror at school and look like a retard, yet at home i look in the mirror and i seem better stance

Not that much tbh

my whole life is a cringey moment

yup and the worst part is that they are stuck in my mind forever without any way of getting rid of those horrid memories

Intel trait: getting beat by amd
2fw4q7oz8m931

Yeah what a fucking mess...even a fucking fat female teacher told me i looked stupid.

Ive always been a shizo so there was a lot of cringey moments at school.

My entire existence was Cringey in HS, its still is to this day

I have so many I could write a best selling novel