Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insults by foids feel so much worse when you are blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Previously I used to believe in self-improvement. That I could ascend and get back to the whores by gymmaxxing or personalitymaxxing or moneymaxxing or just generally by being an asshole.

Now that I am blackpilled and have realized that my genetic makeup makes me a joke regardless of what I do, foids insulting me feels that much worse. I cannot rise above them at all. They are genetically superior, I am genetic trash. There are no copes left.

Poor old me decided to speak more than 2 words to such a loving and caring foid that she told me to directly 'stop talking to me' despite the fact that the cunt started the conversation. JFL at any fucking scumbag motherfucking redpiller who dares to fucking say that game matters when you have a craniofacial deformity.

How do foids insult you, in what context? I never get insulted by foids, they just avoid any interaction with me. I'd almost welcome any acknowledgement from them that I exist and that I'm worth constructing an insult for.

they are not genetically superior. if you had the except same genes except two XX chromosomes you would SMV mog into oblivion. the current system is rigged, we need to stop valuing foid individual rights over the greater good (=monogamy/eugenics)

How can you be genetically inferior, if even a skellycel can open a can of woop ass on 99% of the women? :feelshmm:

My dick being dry is an insult since I should be able to use an ugly, average or fat woman to fix that but no, even they are self-entitled to the point they sexually avoid me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back