Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Insulting women for their weight is fun

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I have made a few cry before. One time in a discord VC. She was in tears (most likely fake) trying to garner sympathy. Insulting women's weight is a surefire way of triggering them. I suggest you my beloved brothers do the same. It's also a very reliable insult. Especially in America! Since most women in America are overweight weighing in at 169 pounds it's almost always going to hit the target

1724080457563005 1

If you're 168lbs you're not a woman anymore.

You're not making a foid sad or depressed by insulting her weight, you are simply making her angry. All foids are psychopaths' incapable of feeling sadness, get her child killed and she'll be ready to reproduce in a few months or weeks, quickly forgetting that she even had a child to begin with.

I have made a few cry before. One time in a discord VC. She was in tears (most likely fake) trying to garner sympathy. Insulting women's weight is a surefire way of triggering them. I suggest you my beloved brothers do the same. It's also a very reliable insult. Especially in America! Since most women in America are overweight weighing in at 169 pounds it's almost always going to hit the target

View attachment 1230213
fat women always have the highest standards

You're not making a foid sad or depressed by insulting her weight, you are simply making her angry. All foids are psychopaths' incapable of feeling sadness, get her child killed and she'll be ready to reproduce in a few months or weeks, quickly forgetting that she even had a child to begin with.
They are capable of feeling sad for themselves. Ik a foid who cried after a hobo insulted her lol

Yeah, ik a literal 10/10 Chad who got insulted by a random fat foid. They're so caught up gaslighting themselves they're all convinced they deserve giga Chad

TRUE! Disgusting trannies!
I came across this Insta post earlier and top liked comment caught my attention.

Of course it's fucking Chad himself virtue-signalling about muhhh be a decent person.
Sick of this shit.

They are capable of feeling sad for themselves. Ik a foid who cried after a hobo insulted her lol
If I ever became a hobo, I would insult all passing foids and occasionally follow them alone at night. Hobomaxxing.

it's very difficult for a truecel like me to hold a bowling ball :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dunning-Kruger effect for appearance. Ugly foids always overestimate their attractiveness, because they know that they can make healthier offspring if they mate with chad.
GN8ovNFXcAEVUdG

Notice how the confidence rating barely changes.

If I ever became a hobo, I would insult all passing foids and occasionally follow them alone at night. Hobomaxxing.
Do you know of any videos of foid pranks being followed?

These days I was looking for some coping to watch on YouTube.

Dunning-Kruger effect for appearance. Ugly foids always overestimate their attractiveness, because they know that they can make healthier offspring if they mate with chad.
GN8ovNFXcAEVUdG

crazy how the AVERAGE foid is that much of a whale

i love bbw foids but making them insecure it's awalys a great thing. if their ego wasn't so high many brocels would have become plapjaks. this was super common before 2010s. now whales are chad only too

GN8ovNFXcAEVUdG

My stepsis has a friend whose a fuckijg fat ass and she thinks she’s so pretty and stupid people keep commenting on her insta and lying about how pretty she looks

LOL

Only follow the cute ones. The fat ugly bitches will brag about almost being raped if you follow them
My stepsis has a friend whose a fuckijg fat ass and she thinks she’s so pretty and stupid people keep commenting on her insta and lying about how pretty she looks
LOL. Cellulite is so cute!

Yeah, ik a literal 10/10 Chad who got insulted by a random fat foid. They're so caught up gaslighting themselves they're all convinced they deserve giga Chad
i hope deep down they’re crying at home

Mass gaslighting campaign. Foids will do this on purpose to make men seem like the bad guys for wanting a healthy, fit woman.

View attachment 1230213
saw this on YT by you lol.

I called my sister fat once and I think it worked ev& doe she’s like 120 pounds

Yep it is a good card to use when some foid is running her mouth and you have to put her in her place. The best outcome is the foid develops anorexia and is an avid wrist cutter.

Yep it is a good card to use when some foid is running her mouth and you have to put her in her place. The best outcome is the foid develops anorexia and is an avid wrist cutter.
:feelskek: :feelshehe: :lul:

I saw a video where a retarded foid said that manlets should go to the gym to grow taller, of course in a condescendent tone.

insulting landwhales for their weight is fun

but telling bpd anorexic suicidal foids to kill themselves is even more fun

View attachment 1230213
If a woman tries to weaponize other men against you via manipulation, start insulting her and prying at every soft spot she has. There's a good chance she'll kill herself before you can get hurt.

I saw a video where a retarded foid said that manlets should go to the gym to grow taller, of course in a condescendent tone.
Someone should've made fun of her for having to use makeup.

insulting landwhales for their weight is fun

but telling bpd anorexic suicidal foids to kill themselves is even more fun
Both are enjoyable :smonk: :feelsaww:

If a woman tries to weaponize other men against you via manipulation, start insulting her and prying at every soft spot she has. There's a good chance she'll kill herself before you can get hurt.
Women are incapable of suicide unfortunately. They don't have the balls for it

Someone should've made fun of her for having to use makeup.

Both are enjoyable :smonk: :feelsaww:

Women are incapable of suicide unfortunately. They don't have the balls for it
They should get spray'd with water at the street, their confidence and makeup would fall to the bottom.

Age also for 25+, they're so insecure about it.

Quickest way to piss off "all men are evil" feminists is to bring up child abuse and infaticide statistics.

They should get spray'd with water at the street, their confidence and makeup would fall to the bottom.
I wonder what would happen if I hid in a bush with a cup of water and then throw it onto a foid and ran away now...

Age also for 25+, they're so insecure about it.

Quickest way to piss off "all men are evil" feminists is to bring up child abuse and infaticide statistics.
Based

A water gun with high pressure would be even better.
Oooh, sounds fun. And there's a decent chance the police wouldn't even waste their time investigating it. Unless you live in a woke shithole like San Francisco of course.

Even when toilets are being insulted, they are still being coddled

Foids can easily change their weight, it’s better to insult their unchangeable bone structure just like how they insult men’s heights

If you're 168lbs you're not a woman anymore.
Nah, they can be hot up to 180 if they are not short. Then, it’s an issue after that. I like chubby girls as long as they aren’t disgustingly obese. Now, I do agree with the main point of this post. Women shame men for things they can’t control such as height, face, frame, and Asperger’s. In these cases, it’s 100% justified to shame the women back for her weight since it is something she can easily control

Nah, they can be hot up to 180 if they are not short. Then, it’s an issue after that. I like chubby girls as long as they aren’t disgustingly obese. Now, I do agree with the main point of this post. Women shame men for things they can’t control such as height, face, frame, and Asperger’s. In these cases, it’s 100% justified to shame the women back for her weight since it is something she can easily control
I was mocking the foids who say if you're below 5'6" you're not a man anymore.

I was mocking the foids who say if you're below 5'6" you're not a man anymore.
I know, and the that’s based. Any woman who talks like that is a piece of shit, and it’s fair game to insult their weight in return if they are fat

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Even when toilets are being insulted, they are still being coddled

Foids can easily change their weight, it’s better to insult their unchangeable bone structure just like how they insult men’s heights

Oooh, sounds fun. And there's a decent chance the police wouldn't even waste their time investigating it. Unless you live in a woke shithole like San Francisco of course.
It's just a game after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back