Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insulted by dad

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
My Good looking dad asked me to take a picture of him, then he told me to make sure I take it properly or his face would show up looking like mine. Generic lottery is a bitch

My Good looking dad asked me to take a picture of him, then he told me to make sure I take it properly or his face would show up looking like mine. Generic lottery is a bitch
disgusting. is your father narcissistic

That's why he is motherfucker.

Tumblr p8j19piMj91xr2vmbo3 250

At least he is honest, my father refuses to believe there is anything wrong with my looks.

your dad is based and redpilled buddy boyo

wow. what a shit father, not only lost the genetic lottery but you were born to shit parent too

wow. what a shit father, not only lost the genetic lottery but you were born to shit parent too
Ppl make these kinds of comments to me throughout my life, they laugh it off but it feels like shit for me

How is he "based"? His dad sucks.
hes dark triad maxxing jfl
His dad knows about the importance of looks and is faceing his son with Reality instead of instilling false hope .
Cucked parents would tell their kids that looks arent important and its all about personality etc.
It seems brutal at first , but in the long run false hope is even more insidious .

Man that's brutal

hes dark triad maxxing jfl
His dad knows about the importance of looks and is faceing his son with Reality instead of instilling false hope .
Cucked parents would tell their kids that looks arent important and its all about personality etc.
It seems brutal at first , but in the long run false hope is even more insidious .
There is a stark difference between trying to bluepill his son and insulting him in order to make him feel depressed. JFL. Guess you'd also think it would be based if people spit on OP's face while calling him ugly when out in public.

You don't have to be a giant cunt in order to be blackpilled.

There is a stark difference between trying to bluepill his son and insulting him in order to make him feel depressed. JFL. Guess you'd also think it would be based if people spit on OP's face while calling him ugly when out in public.

You don't have to be a giant cunt in order to be blackpilled.
Read OPs post , In the End OP was overreacting .
All his dad did was make a harmless blackpilled joke about his apparent flaw ( his looks )
and i said that i prefer this subtle way of blackpilling your children instead of cucked parenting .
I dont mean go as far as spitting in someones face or physical harm .
But jokes like this are a great way to send the message instead of instilling false hope .

Also OP didnt state in his post if his dads intention were malicious or if it was just harmless bantering among guys .
i assumed that it was bantering and thats what i had in mind when writing my response .

I would've thrown the camera to his face.

Read OPs post , In the End OP was overreacting .
All his dad did was make a harmless blackpilled joke about his apparent flaw ( his looks )
and i said that i prefer this subtle way of blackpilling your children instead of cucked parenting .
I dont mean go as far as spitting in someones face or physical harm .
But jokes like this are a great way to send the message instead of instilling false hope .

Also OP didnt state in his post if his dads intention were malicious or if it was just harmless bantering among guys .
i assumed that it was bantering and thats what i had in mind when writing my response .
Yh I think it was more like that, but it sucks when no place, even your home, is safe from the blackpill

beat the fuck out of him when he becomes old