Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insult Money-Grubbing Cunts!

ApoplecticRage

ApoplecticRage

Officer
★★★
This might be a funny diversion for some of you. I go into the rooms as a guest and insult the women. I brutally insult them in fact and you can also get away with saying other more extreme stuff too. Many of them ignore it but you can trigger some of these whores. You can also abuse the beta-losers who are giving compliments and money to these cunts for merely being pretty. It's fucking hilarious. Especially look for "Emmelyne" and "VickyDuchess" if you're interested. Vicky is a total conceited Euro cunt. Emmelyne is even worse. She's a stuck-up Romanian whore.

https://www.livejasmin.com/en/girls/

Last edited by a moderator:
Emmelyne is there now. I'm heading in. You will definitely know which guest I am.

She ran away and went into "private". I'll get that cunt again when she comes out. LoL

how do you even think of stuff to say? and how do you avoid being mobbed by angry white-knights and foids?

how do you even think of stuff to say? and how do you avoid being mobbed by angry white-knights and foids?
I ignore them and type fast. Sometimes the white-knights jump to your side. One time someone said "This guy's a maniac" and another one said "Yes, but I like this maniac. He is telling the truth." I was telling them not to give these whores any money; that they feel entitled to take the hard-earned money of men whom they laugh about and consider losers just for sitting on their ass and being pretty.

I ignore them and type fast. Sometimes the white-knights jump to your side. One time someone said "This guy's a maniac" and another one said "Yes, but I like this maniac. He is telling the truth." I was telling them not to give these whores any money; that they feel entitled to take the hard-earned money of men whom they laugh about and consider losers just for sitting on their ass and being pretty.
sounds like fun, you're doing god's work

I'll fuck up the whole vibe of the chat by saying stuff like "Emmelyne took a huge shit when she went on 'break'. She said she stunk up the bathroom for 25 minutes." Then I'll say "Did you wash your filthy asshole, whore?" "Wash your fucking filthy twat too while you're at it. I can smell it from here, you useless pig. Fucking dumb cunt, wash your bush!" Then you keep quickly typing "LOL" and "ha ha", "MY room, bitch!",. etc. and you disrupt the chat. Then you can just keep typing one letter and scroll like mad.