Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Insufficient punkmaxxing

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Because of looking fag, is too hard to punkmax into reallly cool looking punk, and so SEAmaxxing is harder, how can I compete with them in getting cute indonesian punk chicks? :cryfeels:

You cannot. It is over.

punks look stupid imo do people actually like them?

punks look stupid imo do people actually like them?
I no gay, no need for people to like me. Is important what cute punk teen girls like

punk punk punk

Do you think debil looks like a punk
punkmaxxed to next level, taking trash as wife
Debilasnx

U r too old it is over

punkmaxx is cope
fuck punk

punkmaxx is cope
fuck punk
Nah. I saw boys, who, rejected while looking casual, soon getting attention from punk girls when going punk. It was legit way in ancient times

Nah. I saw boys, who, rejected while looking casual, soon getting attention from punk girls when going punk. It was legit way in ancient times
you will become a cringelord if you punkmaxx. all the youngers will laugh at you. they will say "there's the old guy pretending to be young". they don't understand because they're fuckwits

JFL at punkmaxxing as a 40 year old fat faggy NEET. You'll be mistaken for a single mother roastie and sodomized by vodkamaxxing Gopniks :feelshaha:

you will become a cringelord if you punkmaxx. all the youngers will laugh at you. they will say "there's the old guy pretending to be young". they don't understand because they're fuckwits
No problem if to look badass, not total fag like me
JFL at punkmaxxing as a 40 year old fat faggy NEET. You'll be mistaken for a single mother roastie and sodomized by vodkamaxxing Gopniks :feelshaha:
Punkmaxxing in Russia at any age attracts gopniks
Forsai

Never tried punkmaxxin

Maybe you should play in a punk band