Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instead of focusing on the song, foids tend to focus on...other things JFL

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

i'm 5'6
i will never experience this

i'm 5'6
i will never experience this
I’m 5’4 so unless the foid at least 4’4 I will also never experience this. Basically I gotta date a dwarf to experience this.

maybe if i shower 8 times a day, i will get to experience this :soy::soy::soy:
I’m 5’4 so unless the foid at least 4’4 I will also never experience this. Basically I gotta date a dwarf to experience this.
i have seen borderline midget foids turn down men because they are too short even though the guy they turned down is taller than they are. So a 4’4 foid would probably call you too short even though you are a foot taller. When they say they want a tall guy, they mean 6ft+

1 foot height difference is required for most holes these days. just staring at a foid w/o meeting that threshold might land you into prison as a subchad

And as a ricecel I will not only go to prison I’ll be kicked out of the country to China even though I never lived there, simply bc I’m a rice.
maybe if i shower 8 times a day, i will get to experience this :soy::soy::soy:

i have seen borderline midget foids turn down men because they are too short even though the guy they turned down is taller than they are. So a 4’4 foid would probably call you too short even though you are a foot taller. When they say they want a tall guy, they mean 6ft+

basically extremely true. FUCKING HELL my life fucking SUCKS

i've been in stores before, and stood near women sometimes
and tbh since i'm 5'6, i'd say a girl needs to be about 5'1 or less for me to get that
but tbh you feel so good when it happens
you feel tall, and as a manlet you basically NEVER get that feeling, the women feel so tiny to you it feels incredible
just goes to show how blessed tallfags are

i've been in stores before, and stood near women sometimes
and tbh since i'm 5'6, i'd say a girl needs to be about 5'1 or less for me to get that
but tbh you feel so good when it happens
you feel tall, and as a manlet you basically NEVER get that feeling, the women feel so tiny to you it feels incredible
just goes to show how blessed tallfags are

As a KHHV mid-30s oldcel ricecel I’m about to fucking cry like a little bitch. Holy fuck I’m so sad. My life is so fucked.

As a KHHV mid-30s oldcel ricecel I’m about to fucking cry like a little bitch. Holy fuck I’m so sad. My life is so fucked.
I'm 20 year old KHHV i know how you feel man

damn you’re so young...fuck I wish I was in my 20s so I can get my youth back.
true but that doesn't matter much for us
we are incels
we are just as incel as 50 as we are as 13

Tfw when 6 4 and still wont experience this coz curry.

20k likes fucking brutal

If you needed another proof it's all about face + NT.

20k likes fucking brutal

the replies were along the lines of the following:
“Same”
“Frfr”
“Ngl”
“True”

And apparently it’s all about personality. Wtf is wrong with people why are they so blind to our suffering

You should run for Senate, just get Affirmative Action Harvard Law scholarship bro

lolol is Elizabeth Warren can claim 1/16 or 1/64 or some shit then OP can too!!

i look pretty damn White though
i'm 1/2 White

So is Elizabeth Warren and she's a fucking Senator that tried to run for president (if you can call her "run" an actual run LMAO)