Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Instawhore gets chopped with machete

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
An instawhore was attacked in the UK by two men armed with machetes.
20123442-7608591-image-a-25_1571908566533.jpg

20124342-7608591-image-m-37_1571909634864.jpg

'They had sliced my face and only stopped when they saw the amount of blood that I was soaked in and ran back inside.
'They were both arrested on the evening of the attack.
'Even after police had my belongings which were soaked in blood they were still let out of police custody before 24 hours.'
'These boys have tried saying I caused these injuries by hurting myself on a garden gate and have zero remorse for what they have caused.

The funniest part is that the police released them within 24 hrs. I'm thinking this is a fake attack and the slut is trying to get internet fame.

Very soon, the slut got 11,000 shares and 9,000 reactions on facebook. The cucks began to arrive shortly after: "You've got this my girl, you're so brave. Their time will come. Love you." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If it is real, I hope the thot is left with PTSD and deep physical scars.

She looks tranny, lol.

Wtf I love immigration now.

Lul her lips falling off :feelstrash:

alhamdulillah

Wtf I love immigration now.
it didn't say if they were immigrants, but i think it is likely.
I was once a "fuck off we're full" coper.
But now I'm like let them all in. I want to see their degenerate leftist ideologies backfire cos they have high unemployment and rampant crimes cos of unskilled immigration. I wanna see foids burn.

stand back and let the west decline.

it didn't say if they were immigrants, but i think it is likely.
I was once a "fuck off we're full" coper.
But now I'm like let them all in. I want to see their degenerate leftist ideologies backfire cos they have high unemployment and rampant crimes cos of unskilled immigration. I wanna see foids burn.

stand back and let the west decline.
Based

Women voted for this, let them suffer the consequences.

All the cucks following her and sending her money now

Just part and parcel of living in a big city.

She will have a cool scar now to show in her instagram.

Its gotta be fake. She took the photos while at home wich means she didn't go to the hospital. After an attack like that and the blood she claimed to of lost. They wouldn't let her leave the hospital bleeding. On top of that it also looks like a bunch of Halloween makeup to make it seem real. I dont believe this foid one bit

FUUUUUUUUUU she ugli