Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Instathot has her face blown off while doing a selfie with a hunting rifle. JUST FUCKING LOL

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
7b1pmey3pgk31.jpg

Becky prolly was angry at stacy and tried to take her out so she can have chad to herself.

Thank you, God.

Last edited:
Chad will still fuck her and she will think she deserves chad.
Cucks will send her money to make her feel better

There is nothing about this story I don't like :feelskek:

now i'm morbidly curious for the afterpics

Chad will still fuck her and she will think she deserves chad.
Cucks will send her money to make her feel better

inb4 gofundme campaign with 900 000$ of donations for reconstructive surgery in a plastic surgery clinic in switzerland

meanwhile a man cant even get 50$ for insulin cuz fuck him, right!!!

Damn, I was sure this was going to be Burgerland

Is she an instathot? Can't find it in the article.

le wilde normie house partye

Haha looks like the typical self obsessed whore who would treat me like scum, glad she didn’t die so now she will suffer the rest of her life looking like a vegetable. Maybe now she will experience real pain and sadness

She won't last long without the privledges associated with good looks. Hopefully she suis ngl

Haha looks like the typical self obsessed whore who would treat me like scum, glad she didn’t die so now she will suffer the rest of her life looking like a vegetable. Maybe now she will experience real pain and sadness
I can't wait for ppl to tell her 'looks aren't important! Just be confident and approachable!!1!'... While they scurry away whenever she enters the room :lul:

that's why I am always careful about my guns. I use gun since I was a kid but still, hold it tight and careful, some cunts around me says "hahaha bro you're coward don't be afraid" fuck, call me a coward I don't want my face to blow off who cares what they think, gun control, trigger discipline is important.
hold your gun like a thug in military, your sergeant will beat shit out of you

This isn't sad at all! As we all know, no one cares about looks, so as long as she has a good personality she'll be treated exactly the same!

This isn't sad at all! As we all know, no one cares about looks, so as long as she has a good personality she'll be treated exactly the same!
poor thing will have to deal with a rich, fit, 6.5/10 man dedicating his life to her wellbeing, as opposed to the preordained 8/10

She still has higher SMV than all of us here

Legit brightened my day. Thank you for posting, I hope it is not fake.

Foids are so low IQ. What a stupid bitch.
Kobayashi

Kūrva got what deserved, for not giving incels sam fak

Instagram endangers thot lives. Many thots die trying to get good pictures. I think most thots fall to their death.

JFL at thinking she still doesn't SMVmog the whole forum combined.

Foids are so low IQ. What a stupid bitch. View attachment 147017

you can tell how incredibly overconfident and low-inhib her life has made her and her female friend, in order to lead up to this point

she felt like she had a bigger dick than most males around her, who were "pussies" and "not manly enough"

up until her friend shot her in the face with a loaded weapon

Just LOL at females being allowed to do ANYTHING
source.gif

There is literally nothing in this story that didn't put a smile on my face.

Ultimate lifefuel

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Any pics of it afterwards?
I need something to fap to tonight

now i'm morbidly curious for the afterpics
I checked all the usual gore sites. If there was something, it would be up there now. It is likely that family will post hospital pics. If I see them on the whores vk or instagram accounts I'll post them here
but in the meantime this is all i could find to show how she failed on tutorial mode: the sluts x ray pics
17969756-7418989-image-a-111_1567422143094.jpg

7b1pmey3pgk31.jpg

Becky prolly was angry at stacy and tried to take her out so she can have chad to herself.

Thank you, God.
Fucking ukranian subhumans jfl.
How mentally deficient do you have to be to take a selfie with a loaded firearm

And of course it is a truecel that is operating on the slut:
17969734-7418989-image-a-106_1567422009168.jpg

I checked all the usual gore sites. If there was something, it would be up there now. It is likely that family will post hospital pics. If I see them on the whores vk or instagram accounts I'll post them here
but in the meantime this is all i could find to show how she failed on tutorial mode: the sluts x ray pics
17969756-7418989-image-a-111_1567422143094.jpg

JFL, nice find. Beautiful cranial fragmentation. This bitch is getting metal plates in her face by that alcoholic looking doctor

Please do keep us posted. Dont forget. This is turbo life fuel

Not really a x-ray. That looks more like a 3D reconstruction from a tomographic or magnetic resonance image.
But whatever. I am a bit disappointed, she got it easy. She might have lost the right eye tho.

the left zygomatic is buh-bye

and looking at that butcher looking doctor they removed the eye promptly

on the other hand, its gonna leave a nice deep hole for chad to stick his cock in there