Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Instances of Short Mass Shooters Being Subdued

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
-
Imagine being a shortcel and going ER only to be subdued by some normie. Fucking brutal. Short men can never win in this life.

Valery Fabrikant, ~5'4"

When he briefly put his gun down to adjust the phone, Abdou kicked it away and the security guard overpowered him.

Jamie Rouse, "Reportedly bullied in elementary school because he was short"

He was then tackled by a male student and an agriculture teacher, who forcibly took the rifle away from him.

Barry Loukaitis, "Short / thin: reportedly teased about his body"

Lane then grabbed the weapon from Loukaitis and wrestled him to the ground, later assisting in the evacuation of students. Lane kept Loukaitis subdued until police arrived at the scene.

Andrew Golden, ~4'0"

Golden and Johnson attempted to run back to the van and escape, but were later caught by the police. They were apprehended about 10 minutes after the shooting began, according to a lieutenant with the Jonesboro Police Department.

Charles “Andy” Williams, "Reportedly teased for being thin, short, and pale; called 'anorexic' and 'albino'"

(Would've been subdued or killed had he not surrendered)

Responding officers discovered Williams in the bathroom along with two wounded victims, with one officer recounting that Williams was found in the process of reloading, the chamber was open and he was putting bullets in the gun. Williams calmly surrendered stating: "It's just me, I'm the only one.”

@Da_Yunez

This is why manlets should carry knives on them to avoid being physically overpowered and manhandled at close range. Stabbing them will at least make them hesitate.

This is why manlets should carry knives on them to avoid being physically overpowered and manhandled at close range. Stabbing them will at least make them hesitate.
Noted. :feelsLSD:

Imagine being a shortcel and going ER only to be subdued by some normie. Fucking brutal. Short men can never win in this life.

Valery Fabrikant, ~5'4"

Jamie Rouse, "Reportedly bullied in elementary school because he was short"

Barry Loukaitis, "Short / thin: reportedly teased about his body"

Andrew Golden, ~4'0"

Charles “Andy” Williams, "Reportedly teased for being thin, short, and pale; called 'anorexic' and 'albino'"

(Would've been subdued or killed had he not surrendered)

@Da_Yunez
manlets never get a break in this shit life

I have a thoery that the reason ER only shot people in his car is because he was scared of being overpowered by someone and imprisoned because of his shit frame

Last edited:
Barry Loukaitis was average height.

I have a thoery that the reason ER only shot people in his car is because he was scared of being overpowered by someone and imprisoned because of his shit frame
ER was too high-inhib to do a mass shooting on foot. :fuk:

Also, Seung-Hui Cho and William Atchison were blocked from opening doors. Cho had weak musculature and the classroom Atchison tried to enter was barricaded with a couch. Atchison might have also had weak muscles, though his autopsy commented "The uninjured bony framework, musculature, and subcutaneous soft tissues are unremarkable."

There's also Jonathan Douglas Sapirman who got shot 15 seconds into his shooting from a range of 36.5 meters by a civilian bystander. He got shot 8 times and tried to retreat to a bathroom before dropping to the ground and expiring.

Brutal stories.
Barry Loukaitis was average height.
Sauce?

Also, Seung-Hui Cho and William Atchison were blocked from opening doors. Cho had weak musculature and the classroom Atchison tried to enter was barricaded with a couch. Atchison might have also had weak muscles, though his autopsy commented "The uninjured bony framework, musculature, and subcutaneous soft tissues are unremarkable."

There's also Jonathan Douglas Sapirman who got shot 15 seconds into his shooting from a range of 36.5 meters by a civilian bystander. He got shot 8 times and tried to retreat to a bathroom before dropping to the ground and expiring.

Brutal stories.

Sauce?
He is comfortably over 5'10 in the first mugshot. That was before his 15th birthday.

That's why he did so terribly.

He is comfortably over 5'10 in the first mugshot. That was before his 15th birthday.
Damn, you're right. He's 6'0".

Tumblr o7bmmpaKC81uiyr6oo1 400

He also looks like Tom Cruise. Absolute mogger.

I forgot Kip Kinkel:

"Slow physical development as child; reportedly upset that he was short"
"High school: put himself down for being small and unathletic; wanted to be big and strong"

When Kinkel's rifle ran out of ammunition and he began to reload, wounded student Jacob Ryker tackled him, assisted by several other students. Kinkel drew the Glock from his belt and fired one shot before he was disarmed, injuring Ryker again as well as another student. He yelled at the students, "Just kill me!" The students restrained Kinkel until the police arrived and arrested him. A total of seven students were involved in subduing and disarming Kinkel. In custody, Kinkel retrieved a knife that was secured on his leg and attacked a police officer, begging to be fatally shot. The officer subdued him with pepper spray.

Brutal stories.

Sauce?

Thats brutal imagine going through a shit life
you get to a place where you decide to get revenge
you plan it for months and then the day comes and you literally instantly get mogged by some guy who will be hailed as a hero for killing you

Not even one kill or anything 15 seconds and its over
He may aswell have just shot himself and saved the embarrassment
Even in death he was a failure this is exactly the type of shit that would happen if I ever tried that

I forgot Kip Kinkel:

"Slow physical development as child; reportedly upset that he was short"
"High school: put himself down for being small and unathletic; wanted to be big and strong"
“Put himself down”

Theres no such thing as putting yourself down it always annoys me when I hear normies say this shit

Society has put you down for whatever flaw you have so you have become insecure about it

He obviously knew being small was a massive flaw so he wanted to be different I feel the exact same way