Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Installed tinder

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
I bought the “unlimited swipes” package and have swept right on about 1000 girls so far
I got one super like, sent a hello, and got immediately blocked

anyone else have a similar experience?

Bro you’re wasting your money. Tinder will even give you fake matches to keep you on it

State of co nuke site pls

i'm not white. No use for tinder.

Toilets only see subhumans on tinder as just validation notifications thats it they don’t care but even knowing that simps will still be simps

:feelzez:

he fell for jewish scam:feelskek::feelskek:

it was worth a shot I guess
It really wasn't, all you've shown is that you are unable to be honest with yourself, and guys like you are just more likely to end up being betabuxxers in the future, because you'll keep making excuses and telling yourself "maybe I have a chance if I use X trick/strategy".

YOU ARE UNATTRACTIVE.

Stop lying to yourself and stop playing these mental gymnastics games.

It really wasn't, all you've shown is that you are unable to be honest with yourself, and guys like you are just more likely to end up being betabuxxers in the future, because you'll keep making excuses and telling yourself "maybe I have a chance if I use X trick/strategy".

YOU ARE UNATTRACTIVE.

Stop lying to yourself and stop playing these mental gymnastics games.
Jesus calm down
how does signing up for a dating service equal beta bux
I haven’t given any women any money
Contributing money to degeneracy
literally everything is backed by degeneracy
the ham/turkey we buy for sandwiches comes from animals who are heavily abused and raped by the Mexican workers
the TV we watch is made by pedophiles 90% of the time
Giving tinder 8$ one time is probably less of an offense than a lot of things we all do

Jesus calm down

literally everything is backed by degeneracy
the ham/turkey we buy for sandwiches comes from animals who are heavily abused and raped by the Mexican workers
the TV we watch is made by pedophiles 90% of the time
Giving tinder 8$ one time is probably less of an offense than a lot of things we all do
Contributing to foid degeneracy and hypergamy effects us. Animals and tv producers don’t

those websites are bs
they are about as close as we can get with current technology to an objective measure.

yes its heavily influenced by things like lighting, lens distortion, etc

but if u compare passport style portraits it basically measures how attractive ur base facial proportions are.

u can compare a few celebs and see if its accurate for urself.

Here's how, it shows that you are willing to spend money when it comes to women on a chance that you know isn't statistically in your favor.

Women on dating apps rate around 80% as not being attractive enough, so if you really think you are an incel, why would you even bother?

That's the point, you have a delusional "copers mindset" and that means in the future you are the perfect target for a woman looking for a betabuxxer.

Based on stats most men reach their financial prime around the age of 35, so there are a lot of incels on this site that will be targeted by gold diggers in the next 10 years or so. If they have a "copers mindset" like you do, they'll likely end up a betabuxx provider, because they'll tell themselves all the lies they need to so they can think they "are finally winning", when really they are just settling for used goods way past it's prime that's been all over the cock carousel.

You gave your money to corporate evil, wasted your time and brought humour to the foids who saw your face. The only benefit was the 0.02 seconds wasted for every whore.

I bought the “unlimited swipes” package and have swept right on about 1000 girls so far
I got one super like, sent a hello, and got immediately blocked

anyone else have a similar experience?
you wont get rewarded for buying and doing more swipes. only rewarded by boosts ive heard.

more swipes without them swiping on you = tinder respects you even less and will show you to girls even less than they are now

you wont get rewarded for buying and doing more swipes. only rewarded by boosts ive heard.

more swipes without them swiping on you = tinder respects you even less and will show you to girls even less than they are now
Don't give this delusional coper ideas lol.

never used tinder or similar apps. pointless if you're subhuman..

Here's how, it shows that you are willing to spend money when it comes to women on a chance that you know isn't statistically in your favor.

Women on dating apps rate around 80% as not being attractive enough, so if you really think you are an incel, why would you even bother?

That's the point, you have a delusional "copers mindset" and that means in the future you are the perfect target for a woman looking for a betabuxxer.

Based on stats most men reach their financial prime around the age of 35, so there are a lot of incels on this site that will be targeted by gold diggers in the next 10 years or so. If they have a "copers mindset" like you do, they'll likely end up a betabuxx provider, because they'll tell themselves all the lies they need to so they can think they "are finally winning", when really they are just settling for used goods way past it's prime that's been all over the cock carousel.
get a fucking grip
I tried a dating site, get over yourself
how do you expect to ever even have a .0001% of finding a girl if you never even try
You can’t be an incel if you’ve never even tried.