Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram’s NEW ‘Restrict’ feature to protect women from unwanted advances from undesirable men

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

This affects me because I live on instagram showing off my deformed mess of a face to my 5000 followers who appreciate my good personality.

Dont be silly inkwell, anyone is allowed to comment on my page, oh except ugly men teehee, because we all know they are creepy anyway teehee

Only Chad has a voice now.

in the future all communication between foids and ugly men will be eliminated

One would think that the block function would be enough JFL. Those orbiters are in for a surprise

Over for cucks. Not for me.

Don't use social media.

So now sluts can block beta orbitters from interacting with her, but the beta orbitters can still follow her and like her posts.

JFL at using Instagram.

instagram is for cucks anyway

if you're sending messages to an instagram model bitch you fucking deserved to be restricted

if you're sending messages to an instagram model bitch you fucking deserved to be restricted
And apparently, many do this, otherwise this option wouldn't be implemented. Imagine being even lower than incels.

of course they would eventually give foids the power to shadowban, they were already obsessed with the idea of being able to read a message without it being marked as read

enjoy getting as little information as possible with regards to your interactions with a foid (she gets a printout of all your data faxed in from social media headquarters, meanwhile you don't even know if your message was even seen or read)

This affects me because I live on instagram showing off my deformed mess of a face to my 5000 followers who appreciate my good personality.
Lmao fucking fakecel confirmed
And apparently, many do this, otherwise this option wouldn't be implemented. Imagine being even lower than incels.
Tons of men are incel fucks they just aren't blackpilled enough to realize it,
They just assume that they are temporarily embarrassed Chads. Meanwhile foids rate 90% of men as below average, the only reason why there aren't way more mass shootings is thanks to the bluepill and redpill.

Last edited:
I never used instagram in my life, it's not now that i will begin.

It wouldn't surprise me if in about five years laws were passed requiring "incel" (AKA ugly) men who bought airline tickets to ride in the cargo hold so that the Stacy air hostesses wouldn't have to interact with them. This anti (ugly) male hysteria is getting way out of hand.