Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram to end incels catfishing on instagram by video verification

B

Brad

Greycel
All new instagram accounts will require you to send a video selfie to prove your identity.

Now incels will no longer be able to pretend to be chad to catfish on instagram.

Over for catfishing incels on instagram.

Waiting for info

I heard of that happening months ago. Or maybe I'm confusing it with another platform.

Fucking cunts :feelsree: Now I won't be able to stalk my old normie foes and also jerking off to instagram JB whores will be not possible anymore. Fucking faggots hope that their headquaters will be burnt by some angry hoodrat niggers

Over for Brad

OG 2017cel that was barely on comes back, makes a thread 8 minuets ago, and gets banned in that small amount of time:dafuckfeels:

what the fuck happened?

guess you could say I'm
Waiting for info

Fucking cunts :feelsree: Now I won't be able to stalk my old normie foes and also jerking off to instagram JB whores will be not possible anymore. Fucking faggots hope that their headquaters will be burnt by some angry hoodrat niggers
you should be fine if u alr got an acc

its not to prove your identity, its to prove you're not a robot

im npc? im not a fan of facebook or IG but from what i heard it's to prevent the automated creation of accounts, for shit like followbotting and has nothing to do with the identity or pictures of an account

im npc? im not a fan of facebook or IG but from what i heard it's to prevent the automated creation of accounts, for shit like followbotting and has nothing to do with the identity or pictures of an account
Take that shit back to reddit

Why do you need accounts?
If you have an account to leak photos from "private" accounts, then that reason is based, as I don't actually understand why someone wants "private" social media (other than paywalling). If you don't want people to see certain pictures, don't even upload them onto the open internet at all.
As for me, I am not used to Chadfishing, so I have no need for an account. I can browse Instagram just fine without one.