Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Instagram Thot is on video making a deal to bang a 13 year boy and take his virginity!

T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhqbts7mYhsS4aLDAr

Once again, Saudi Oil Tycoon Game strikes again. Big brother is going to fly out a instathot to Dubi who will take his 13 year old brother's virginity. Just fucking lol at modern day women. Instead of finding a man who cares about them and starting a family, they would much rather become a insta prostitute who will be used and abused by rich men around the Globe. The funny part is, there are betas who worship theses types of women and praise them in there comment sections. All Womenz Are Queenz!

Last edited:
How is this a blackpill? Nothing spectacular here. When i was 13 i had a few classmates who were visiting hookers fairly often.

Imagine being the 13 yr old though.

Why does she look like shes reading from a script ?

Wish I had the luxury of that. But nvr been to a hooker once, too expensive for any nice ones. The ones I can afford r HIV ridden crack whores ...

Why does she look like shes reading from a script ?

The arab guys make the hoes record videos of themselves agreeing to their conditions, so that later they can't be accused of rape,etc.

What a based brother.
Meanwhile incels brothers in the west are just out banging Stacies and not doing shit tobhelp their incle brothers.

Once again, Saudi Oil Tycoon Game strikes again. Big brother is going to fly out a instathot to Dubi who will take his 13 year old brother's virginity. Just fucking lol at modern day women. Instead of finding a man who cares about them and starting a family, they would much rather become a insta prostitute who will be used and abused by rich men around the Globe. The funny part is, there are betas who worship theses types of women and praise them in there comment sections. All Womenz Are Queenz!

I'm
elab, i never talk to anyone so never heard any gossip about what people are doing around me
also why is @Oren33355 viewing multiple threads is he taking screenshots? i feel paranoid
How did you know .
Shit my cover is blown

Ah yes, love me some tagthesponsor. Exposing the profession of instathotting.

Its not just that, 13 years old is pedophilia, not just any prostitution ...
What a based brother.
Meanwhile incels brothers in the west are just out banging Stacies and not doing shit tobhelp their incle brothers.

What i love about muslims is their sense of community/family ties and brotherhood. But its unfortunately getting uprooted by western influence.

Every 13 year old boy wants to get his dick wet. Getting pussy at this age will allow this lucky kid to become fully NT.
Getting pussy during puberty is CRUCIAL.

she looks fucking hideous. Reminds me of this guy.

rodrigo-alves.jpg

I´ve fucked hotter girls for 50€. Just lol @ arabcels giving these cunts hundreds of thousands of euros for one lay.

she looks fucking hideous. Reminds me of this guy.

rodrigo-alves.jpg

I´ve fucked hotter girls for 50€. Just lol @ arabcels giving these cunts hundreds of thousands of euros for one lay.

She's fucking hot tbh.... wtf is wrong with you.

Tfw you weren't born as the son of a Rich Saudi oil magnate.
It's over.

hopefully she ends up tangled in ropes at the back of some billionares yacht

hopefully she ends up tangled in ropes at the back of some billionares yacht
Was that model killed or did she accidentally kill herself due to being under the influence.

I don't think a lot of people know this story so let me break it down for those who don't know ... This stupid bitch got set up by a 14 year old and his friend she's an Instagram hooker model and they lied and said they lived in Dubai and they were Prince and it would give her all this money to have sex with them they basically set her up to tell the truth about herself and the hooker that she really is she got scammed by 2 kids her and the dumb idiot fell for it. She says it ruined her career but the bitch never sis ione modeling job she took pics on Instagram people nowadays apparently think that's the model but either way as you can see she was actually just a hooker. Now the reason why she made this video is because they said they had a ticket for Dubai in their hands to board a private jet so in order for her to get the ticket he wants them both to be clear on what she's going to do because he's not going to just send her a ticket and get scammed he wanted it for a contract of sorts so he wanted her to tell him what she was going to do with him and as you can see she went down the list everything she said was of her own free will

this shit not even tutorial mode, it’s creative mode with god hacks on

I don't think a lot of people know this story so let me break it down for those who don't know ... This stupid bitch got set up by a 14 year old and his friend she's an Instagram hooker model and they lied and said they lived in Dubai and they were Prince and it would give her all this money to have sex with them they basically set her up to tell the truth about herself and the hooker that she really is she got scammed by 2 kids her and the dumb idiot fell for it. She says it ruined her career but the bitch never sis ione modeling job she took pics on Instagram people nowadays apparently think that's the model but either way as you can see she was actually just a hooker. Now the reason why she made this video is because they said they had a ticket for Dubai in their hands to board a private jet so in order for her to get the ticket he wants them both to be clear on what she's going to do because he's not going to just send her a ticket and get scammed he wanted it for a contract of sorts so he wanted her to tell him what she was going to do with him and as you can see she went down the list everything she said was of her own free will
Oh shit. Instead of the incel community doing shitty tinder experiments, maybe they should do this. Brutal Blackpill.

Got a boner from her describing what she is gonna do.

Statusmaxxing arabs run game dirty

Wish I had the luxury of that. But nvr been to a hooker once, too expensive for any nice ones. The ones I can afford r HIV ridden crack whores ...
lol I lost my virg to a filthy junkie in a room so smoked up it made me vomit. she sucked over a condom, didn't let me finish fucking cause I thought she was moaning in pain. paid all my money to the cunt too