Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instagram reminds you how depressing real life is

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every single woman there looks the exact same. They're all dating guys who look the exact same. They all dress the exact same. They all have the exact same iPhone. They are all doing the same things, muh travelling, muh college, muh hobbies.

It just reminds you that there's nothing to look forward to out there. You will only meet the same person every time over and over you even bother trying to go outside.

The only real two variations in humans are NPC and subhuman. If you're on this forum then you can guess which you fall into.

Every single woman there looks the exact same. They're all dating guys who look the exact same. They all dress the exact same. They all have the exact same iPhone. They are all doing the same things, muh travelling, muh college, muh hobbies.

It just reminds you that there's nothing to look forward to out there. You will only meet the same person every time over and over you even bother trying to go outside.

The only real two variations in humans are NPC and subhuman. If you're on this forum then you can guess which you fall into.
Yeah every normie is a copy-paste nowadays. I remember back in late 2000s in HS, there were so many differently looking girls. You don't even see any alt girls anymore almost.

Not that their lives aren't way better than ours thanks to female privilege, but they're not as great as they proclaim to be either. There's so much phoniness on Instascam, that's why all those thots look and act exactly the same. There are only a tiny number of Stacies who can actually make a living from 'scam as a model/"social media influencer"/professional thot, while there are millions of stacylites, beckies, plain Janes, and even landwhales who are wannabe 'scam models but failing and will have to find a betabuxx to provide for them.

inb4 "cope," I didn't say their lives aren't way better than ours but it's largely a façade

They live on different planes of reality

Finally a based post by you.
And you should add they all have the same chad bfs.
Actua interesting content on insta like art is almost exclusively produced my men.

Are there any exceptions to NPC and subhuman? Can you be blackpilled without being subhuman? I don't know tbh because I wouldn't have found the blackpill if I was happy with my life

Not that their lives aren't way better than ours thanks to female privilege, but they're not as great as they proclaim to be either. There's so much phoniness on Instascam, that's why all those thots look and act exactly the same. There are only a tiny number of Stacies who can actually make a living from 'scam as a model/"social media influencer"/professional thot, while there are millions of stacylites, beckies, plain Janes, and even landwhales who are wannabe 'scam models but failing and will have to find a betabuxx to provide for them.

inb4 "cope," I didn't say their lives aren't way better than ours but it's largely a façade
Its suifuel to see how many orbiters even 5/10 Becky enjoys nowadays on insta. Just have a hole and you have 200 guaranteed followers.
Protipp avoid insta if you have depressions.
As opposed to what, exactly? :feelsseriously:
You are too depressed, while it’s women who behave absurd. You should cope more.

Last edited:
They only prove that they can pose for pictures in exotic locations.

When I traveled all I saw were more interested water in their phones than soaking up the environment they are in.

They would rather be social media completionists that enjoy the exotic places they are in.

Don't worry, they are mostly pretending to enjoy themselves. Their minds are still at home rehearsing how to gloat about their "adventurous life."

If I used instagram, all it would remind me is, "Why the fuck are you using instagram?"

Yeah every normie is a copy-paste nowadays. I remember back in late 2000s in HS, there were so many differently looking girls. You don't even see any alt girls anymore almost.
I recall girls looking much hotter in the early 2000s. I'd trade being a carefree child in 2002 for being an incel teen just because of the eyecandy

Its suifuel to see how many orbiters even 5/10 Becky enjoys nowadays on insta. Just have a hole and you have 200 guaranteed followers.
Protipp avoid insta if you have depressions.

You are too depressed, while it’s women who behave absurd. You should cope more.
How does that change anything, exactly?
If I used instagram, all it would remind me is, "Why the fuck are you using instagram?"
the only way I felt when I briefly tried it for 5 seconds

nigga instagram is not real why do you have that shit in the first place if you already know ur going to be sad ?

I recall girls looking much hotter in the early 2000s. I'd trade being a carefree child in 2002 for being an incel teen just because of the eyecandy
Because women were feminine then, they didn't try to emulate men as much as they are doing it today. Free access to the internet and it's retardation speed up the process of female corruption.

Imagine waking up as a chad and just seeing DMs of women doing everything they can to get your attention.
The hardest about this is that normies will deny it.

Imagine waking up as a chad and just seeing DMs of women doing everything they can to get your attention.
The hardest about this is that normies will deny it.
99.999999th Percentile Chads only get a fraction of the attention online that disgusting, 4/10 out of shape beckies do

It really is depressing

Only normies use instagram

Finally a based post by you.
And you should add they all have the same chad bfs.
Actua interesting content on insta like art is almost exclusively produced my men.

Women provide nothing of value.

They've got their bodies and thats it
99.999999th Percentile Chads only get a fraction of the attention online that disgusting, 4/10 out of shape beckies do

Most Chads still have to put the work in, especially for hot chicks. That's why they go on Tinder for easy pickings with 6s which fucks it up for everyone else.

Last edited:
Women provide nothing of value.

They've got their bodies and thats it

Most Chads still have to put the work in, especially for hot chicks. That's why they go on Tinder for easy pickings with 6s which fucks it up for everyone else.

Instagram is depressing