Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Instagram Models Coronavirus Is terrible for business! ... We're All Alone Out Here!!!

Oh no ! Now they will have to get a real job. Oh wait, lockdowns.
Rot bitch.

Fuck you roasties, I hope your lungs decay and you die a painful death :feelshaha:

No more dubai toilet parties for these hoes

Coronavirus infects the world, Instagram thots hardest hit

I swear, if a giant meteor was going to wipe out humanity in a week, you'd see articles on Vice, Buzzfeed, HuffingGlue Post, etc. about how the meteor is hurting the Instagram model industry.

I swear, if a giant meteor was going to wipe out humanity in a week, you'd see articles on Vice, Buzzfeed, HuffingGlue Post, etc. about how the meteor is hurting the Instagram model industry.
Journalism is a joke, fuck knows why people are getting paid for this drivel other than clickbait. They are also reporting celebrities doing self isolating, the funny thing is that these celebs are virtue signalling yet people are calling them out on their shit.

Journalism is a joke, fuck knows why people are getting paid for this drivel other than clickbait. They are also reporting celebrities doing self isolating, the funny thing is that these celebs are virtue signalling yet people are calling them out on their shit.
femoids read this. I know, it's shocking but this is what they are interested in :feelshaha:

Yeah I believe 500k for shoutouts. Maybe shouting out after getting pissed on by a Saudi prince...

I'm okay with them voluntarily exposing and objectifying themselves as wank rags and dirty holes. I'm not OK with them earning money and status though.

Oh noooooooo they can't milk pay pigs for 2 months. What a travesty :feelstastyman: :soy: