Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Instagram is full of anti woke, based young guys

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★★★★
Im talking about meme/reels pages with huge audience not some obscure bp content...

These kids in comments are not taking BS, they bully fat sluts, troons, faggots, feminists, they are extremely racist etc.. They generaly seem decently blackpilled too and very misogynistic... they even bully the disabled, downs and other abominations.

tbh i really enjoy seeing that, and I wonder is that becoming the majority among zoomers?

tbh i really enjoy seeing that, and I wonder is that becoming the majority among zoomers?
because they're waking up and realising how fucked everything is

foids only have themselves to blame, they're the ones openly being cunts all the time

Can you give us some examples?

and I wonder is that becoming the majority among zoomers?
I think it's difficult to observe, view points which we may be sympathetic with are shunned and kept behind closed doors whereas wokism is open and encouraged, which skews public perception

> Cuckstagram
> Anti woke and based

What an oxymoron

They would all simp for a random whore on the street.

nah lmao, they're cringe shits. They can barely write a coherent sentence, put them up against land whales in a keyboard war or irl, they'll simply die. Truecels, even in their weakest physical form, are better at reasonable argument unless autistic

did Zuckersperg finally start acting like he said he would, since he owns both fb and instagram (he said at some point that he's against censorship)

Instagram has been found to actively promote echo chambers, different people on different accounts get different versions of the comment section. And accounts that see comments "from the other side" probably interact with "other side" accounts.

For example, a 100% wokie can watch the same reel and have a comment section (with many likes) talking about how beautiful a child with a horrible genetic disability is, and someone else that engages with more mgtow/bp would get a completely different comment section with the comments being all about the need for eugenics and how the child has been doomed from spawn, again with many likes

Im talking about meme/reels pages with huge audience not some obscure bp content...

These kids in comments are not taking BS, they bully fat sluts, troons, faggots, feminists, they are extremely racist etc.. They generaly seem decently blackpilled too and very misogynistic... they even bully the disabled, downs and other abominations.

Lifefuel

Don’t let doomer demoralise you

Some young men are waking up and it’s a good thing

tbh what I have noticed is that 70% of the "I am Sigma male wahmen go kitchen niggers bad" comments I see on Instagram seem to come from Indians for some reason lol

N because there are 7 trillion curries on cuckstragram because they breed like roaches .

Ranjeet from his slum trying to look edgy posts comments that is further liked by other Ranjeets .

Instagram is a profligate platform made by the jews to promote faggotry and degeneracy, it, along with all social media and dating apps, should be destroyed entirely, and its creators put to death.

instagram comments are always funny af while tiktok comments are filled with troon/faggot zoomers

tbh what I have noticed is that 70% of the "I am Sigma male wahmen go kitchen niggers bad" comments I see on Instagram seem to come from Indians for some reason lol

N because there are 7 trillion curries on cuckstragram because they breed like roaches .

Ranjeet from his slum trying to look edgy posts comments that is further liked by other Ranjeets .
Tbh. A big amount of the redpill/sigma community is literally just coping 90 IQ third worlders thinking paying for a $30 affiliate marketing course is about to get them rich. They always adopt Internet memes a year late too so you can spot an Indian immediately with the unironic stone face sigma emojis.