Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Instagram foid met her husband on “an incel site”

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
C57D7378 E118 4CCD 90FC ADA7A157DD41

I don’t even know what to say about this, just fucking lol
Also imagine having your “wife” talk to strangers online about how you look like a cuck, which bannedfag’s wife is this

Also imagine having your “wife” talk to strangers online about how you look like a cuck, which bannedfag’s wife is this

Probably BrendioEEE tbhngl

JxvAmaz

JFL if you believe this

Wtf post is this comment on?

"Why are inceltear chicks obsessed with going on incel sites, why do femcels exist, I can't possibly figure out why a woman would ever get involved in a community of horny young men..."

Most of the incels here are simps and cucks by nature. I mean, you would get attention from a girl you would become a biebers fan listening to shitty music about how love is awesome.

And btw we all know that women are whores that will cuck you if they get the opportunity. So you wouldn't be disappointed if it happens since you knew since the beginning that it WAS going to happen.

Tbh that's why i post here...

Some hot roasty jb single mom will find me and "save me" from my ugly minded semi-elderly self...

Yeah. That's a good cope bros! I like it.

And i went to mars the other day too

View attachment 279311
I don’t even know what to say about this, just fucking lol
Foids don’t know shit about us and to assume they can use our terminology correctly is a massive mistake.
"Why are inceltear chicks obsessed with going on incel sites, why do femcels exist, I can't possibly figure out why a woman would ever get involved in a community of horny young men..."
Jfl it doesn’t even work like that. None of them would fuck us they’re just virtue signaling gigasluts

Most of the incels here are simps and cucks by nature. I mean, you would get attention from a girl you would become a biebers fan listening to shitty music about how love is awesome.

And btw we all know that women are whores that will cuck you if they get the opportunity. So you wouldn't be disappointed if it happens since you knew since the beginning that it WAS going to happen.
I don’t care if it makes me volcel I will never be a cuck or simp for a foid. I’ve asked out plenty of women but I’d never succumb to that low.

:feelsugh: weirdest LARP I've ever seen ngl

An obviously bad LARP by a normie who want's to show that incels can ascend.

Can the cute sexy lady pretending to be an incel on here come out and have sex with me and date me