Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Instagram foid calls for cheating on military men 'to fight imperialism'

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
q19oaubu8hk41.png

There's stupidity, and then there are foids.

Implying she needs to call for it

Combat imperialism and increase your chances of dying. :lul:

Women should be drafted too
full

Joining the army is cucked. Why would your gf wait 4 years for you unless youre a billionaire gigachad she is going to cheat on you

Projection, she is already cheating. Guy should come home with the entire Platoon and give her a good ol' womb busting before throwing her carcass from trump Tower.

Fight "imperialism" by being a filthy degenerate disgusting whore.

Wow western foids are good at something. Finding excuses to justify whoredom.

They teach you about chad in the first 48 hours of boot camp and these simps still marry whores.

Military member's spouses are already on top of it.

Joining the army is cucked. Why would your gf wait 4 years for you unless youre a billionaire gigachad she is going to cheat on you
is a 2000 dollar salary bad for you, whats your minimum salary

Just fucking lol

JFL at men who go off to fight for the empire and think their wife will remain faithful in the 21st century.

How do you know?

Elab
I enlisted, but quit like a bitch after 4 weeks in. Basically when they gathered us all in before we got to our units they mentioned that if you have a girl at home you should dump her because she's getting fucked while you're here miserable. Not an issue for me as an incel though. :feelshmm:

foids have 0 logic

Projection, she is already cheating. Guy should come home with the entire Platoon and give her a good ol' womb busting before throwing her carcass from trump Tower.

Womb busting lmfao

:feelskek:

Based greycel

That doesn't sound like a woman. Do you have a link to the actual post?

I enlisted, but quit like a bitch after 4 weeks in. Basically when they gathered us all in before we got to our units they mentioned that if you have a girl at home you should dump her because she's getting fucked while you're here miserable. Not an issue for me as an incel though. :feelshmm:

Love how blackpilled they are.

Like military gf/wives don't cheat constantly when their husbands are dying for nose goblins.

Never began for militarycels

over for navysealtrainingcels tbh