Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instafags is the biggest suicide fuel!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Always when I see these 10/10 stacys on there showing of there body I instantly want to rope because I know I will never even get near that. and when they post pics of their chad boyfriend with them I just want to kill him.

I never look at that shit. Why do u?

Instagram, when you need a hit of Orbit-trol for e-validation and dopamine. It's literally cancer.

Why would you even visit instagram? Are you a masochist? It's a site literally made for foids to milk bluepilled incels.

Most of them have average betabux bf's

Why would you even visit instagram? Are you a masochist? It's a site literally made for foids to milk bluepilled incels.
I do so much dumb unnecessary shit that I dont even know anymore what I'm doing the blackpill destroyed everything for me

Always when I see these 10/10 stacys on there showing of there body I instantly want to rope because I know I will never even get near that. and when they post pics of their chad boyfriend with them I just want to kill him.