Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Insta whore gets bashed by her boyfriend

and i did not read that shit. lmao.

are there chances that she will die bcz of that?

Her life is worth more punches

not a single word or second tbh

It took 5 years for her to leave that relationship? Fucking hell anything with a 5 year reaction time thats not a woman would be easy meat. Imagine a deer standing still for 5 years and getting shot hahaha.

First relationship. He took her virginity supposedly. He beat her up for 5 years and always managed to keep her coming back. Fucking ragefuel that foids would always forgive Chad. Clown world to think that nice guys are getting ridiculed and the bad guys are chilling with their gfs

First relationship. He took her virginity supposedly. He beat her up for 5 years and always managed to keep her coming back. Fucking ragefuel that foids would always forgive Chad. Clown world to think that nice guys are getting ridiculed and the bad guys are chilling with their gfs
Good is evil and evil is good.

Damn, 5 years? If it were like, a month I'd feel bad for her, but 5 years? She's past the point of pity.

Hopefully this last beating got her Personality Detector working again for her own sake.

Checkmate inkwell
pls no bully it-san
Tenor

See silly inkel?
He had a good personality :soy:

hoes

Attachments

• hoes mad.gif
    hoes mad.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Her personality detector must have failed

See silly inkel?
He had a good personality :soy:
Sure he beat her bloodied and senseless but atleast hes not one of those ugly incels who wanted to spend the rest of their life with her in a happy relationship.

Totally deserved for rejecting beta and polite guys

this is so frustrating, like how can the kind convince girls like this to stay away from those aggressive types?

typical shit, those guys get all the second chances

Chad went ER on her head

Something must have bypassed that radar of hers

Looks cool should do more :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

and of course she lasted 5 years. females are so fucking stupid. I have seen a similar post from another female on twitter who said it took her 3 years!!! Females just disappoint me so much. They are terrible at detecting red signals in the vicinity of chad
Totally deserved for rejecting beta and polite guys
females are all the fucking same it's so depressing. they always go back to their good looking abusive boyfriend because they are retarded. She deserved this 100%

Just fucking deserved.
Makes me happy bec. of their reactions to beta guys.

Damn, about time she got that personality detector fixed. It only took her 5 years.

Of course she even have to post it on Instagram to get even more validation

Awalt!

"It's the power of Chad"(tm)

Owned with facts and logic. If you don't want to get beaten, next time, don't date a dark triad Chad.

Of course she even have to post it on Instagram to get even more validation
Yeah cucks will comment on how they want to beat up her boyfriend and shit. They are trying to whiteknight a foid who probably lives across the country

Her personality detection superpower failed

She probably provoked him.

I bet the comments are full of soycucks defending the whore and sending her money

Bet those "lame" and "corny" guys you rejected don't look too bad now.

Call me a cuck but I really don’t believe anyone deserves that sort of treatment, no matter what.

Call me a cuck but I really don’t believe anyone deserves that sort of treatment, no matter what.
It was her fault for staying in a relationship like that for 5 years. You would think she would have left sooner

It was her fault for staying in a relationship like that for 5 years. You would think she would have left sooner

I agree she should’ve left, she was dumb for that.