Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inspirational

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-

He has a great future ahead.

53764182 baghdadi

Tate looks way better with hair. Baldpill is for real. Thankfully, incels aren't alone in being at high risk for it.

Tate looks way better with hair. Baldpill is for real. Thankfully, incels aren't alone in being at high risk for it.
For him it was due to high T. He lived his life Whilst we suffer

This was before redpill existed
Blackpill isn't something created from nothing, as well as for redpill. Redpill can be described as a male "primitive behavior". As for blackpill, lookism has been the norm since dawn of humankind.

Blackpill isn't something created from nothing, as well as for redpill. Redpill can be described as a male "primitive behavior". As for blackpill, lookism has been the norm since dawn of humankind.
He's saying it as he pre planned this to " grift" whilst he's just speaking from his own experience. I was speaking on the modern influence of those pills and how popular they have become. But yeah some people are born different

He's saying it as he pre planned this to " grift" whilst he's just speaking from his own experience. I was speaking on the modern influence of those pills and how popular they have become.
Will you ever go bald? My dad is slightly balding (he's almost in his 70s). By bald, I mean he's now betweem NW4/NW5. NW3 by his forties.

Will you ever go bald? My dad is slightly balding (he's almost in his 70s). By bald, I mean he's now betwee NW IV/V. NW3 by his forties.
If you're talking about parental genes then I don't think so. My dad and nearly all of my relatives still have hair and they're old

My dad and nearly all of my relatives still have hair and they're old
In Norwood terms? Elaborate. NW3? That's too impressive. Maybe you're not "incel", in physical terms.

Imagine idolizing the tate brothers as an incel.
They're all sexhavers that mock incels every chance they get.
I hope they're raped and killed in prison.

In Norwood terms? Elaborate. NW3? That's too impressive. Maybe you're not "incel", in physical terms.
C4a31 16788859945190 1920

NW2/3 In the future rn I'm not balding. I have a full set of hair. My grandfather looked like Tate's dad In terms of hair

Attachments

• c4a31-16788859945190-1920.jpg
    c4a31-16788859945190-1920.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2
Imagine idolizing the tate brothers as an incel.
They're all sexhavers that mock incels every chance they get.
I hope they're raped and killed in prison.
I like their content and their based content about Women. I think they made a video about incels once. Free them ngl this just shows how the media hates men with Tate we can spread the message faster.