Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inspirational Story

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
Today, dad called me and my brother to the kitchen and told us to replace the flickering light bulb. But then my mom came and said that my older Chad brother who’s 5’11 should be the one to replace the light bulb.

I sat down and ate an apple my mom had cut for me and I watched my brother get the ladder and replace the light bulb. This whole ordeal took him 10 minutes.

My mom then asked my brother to clear out the pigeons nest that was on one of our trees in the garden. My brother kept on complaining and asking why she doesn’t ask me to clear the nest but my mom explained that my brother is taller so he would have an easier time reaching the nest up on the tree. This exchange was kind of humiliating for me to watch and it made me feel pathetic how nobody really expects anything from me, I guess this must be how it feels to be a foid.

But at least I did not have to suffer through manual labor like my Chad brother. It took my brother about 25 minutes to take out the nest. He smelled very bad afterwards and had to go take a shower afterwards but we all know he could’ve gotten away with not taking a shower because foids really don’t care. No shower for your face.

My brother then stood at the door of my room and got angry at me for not doing any work around the house. Then I told him “ With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift. This is my curse. Who am I? I am Spider Man” But then he called me a stupid retard.

Don’t reply DNR I will DNR your DNR

Today, dad called me and my brother to the kitchen and told us to replace the flickering light bulb. But then my mom came and said that my older Chad brother who’s 5’11 should be the one to replace the light bulb.

I sat down and ate an apple my mom had cut for me and I watched my brother get the ladder and replace the light bulb. This whole ordeal took him 10 minutes.

My mom then asked my brother to clear out the pigeons nest that was on one of our trees in the garden. My brother kept on complaining and asking why she doesn’t ask me to clear the nest but my mom explained that my brother is taller so he would have an easier time reaching the nest up on the tree. This exchange was kind of humiliating for me to watch and it made me feel pathetic how nobody really expects anything from me, I guess this must be how it feels to be a foid.

But at least I did not have to suffer through manual labor like my Chad brother. It took my brother about 25 minutes to take out the nest. He smelled very bad afterwards and had to go take a shower afterwards but we all know he could’ve gotten away with not taking a shower because foids really don’t care. No shower for your face.

My brother then stood at the door of my room and got angry at me for not doing any work around the house. Then I told him “ With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift. This is my curse. Who am I? I am Spider Man” But then he called me a stupid retard.

Don’t reply DNR I will DNR your DNR
You're definitely the spoiled younger sibling who never has to do anything aren't you

At 5'11 hes not a Chad, hes almost a manlet.

Lol. Good for you!

Sounds alright. I do all the chores around here. I mow the lawn on 3 different family properties, 2 of which use a push mower and one uses a riding mower. I also clear tree debris that falls and cut up fallen trees with a chainsaw. Also maintain all the cars and do occasional house repairs. I don’t mind this stuff, but you are kinda lucky if they don’t expect anything out of you

There is a good solution for this: BE NEET, BUM, carefree!

FUCK THE REST.

Sounds alright. I do all the chores around here. I mow the lawn on 3 different family properties, 2 of which use a push mower and one uses a riding mower. I also clear tree debris that falls and cut up fallen trees with a chainsaw. Also maintain all the cars and do occasional house repairs. I don’t mind this stuff, but you are kinda lucky if they don’t expect anything out of you
Brutal, as a manlet incel you should be pampered and catered for and make all the Chads labor for you

Brutal, as a manlet incel you should be pampered and catered for and make all the Chads labor for you
I am an only child and my father died. At least I’m not a manlet tho