Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inspirational Hitler speech

WAKE UP INCELS!!! HAPPINESS WONT FALL OUT OF THE SKY!! WE HAVE TO CREATE THE WORLD WE WANT!

Truly inspirational. :dab::dab::dab::smonk::smonk:

friends romans countrymen, lend me your ears...

it's the jews.

HEIL HITLER. GLORY TO THE THIRD REICH:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

2578C6BC 8687 4932 B591 EAE68031B2F1

September

If the light clashes with darkness there is no making of agreements,
there is only a fight of life and death until the one or the other part is destroyed.

God I love Hitler so much bros, it's like he's a father figure I never had.

Inspires me
That's because Hitler was more of a man than all of Reddit, youtube, twitch, and Facebook combined. :dab:

Hitler is an inspiration to the downtrodden masses, went from a homeless drifter with no money, to a disabled war veteran, only to rise to the one the greatest heights of power in history!

The guys speeches are so compelling I don't even speak German and he lost the war but I still want to sign up. There's something about the fuhrer that just pulls you in and makes you get on board and take interest. I mean you can say what you want about what they did and the ideology but the Nazis just had the coolest style out of any bad guy or military and Hitler was something else. Fascinating and I just always liked his speeches even if I couldn't understand them. Imagine seeing that live while being drunk. That would be next level