Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR ???insomnia???

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
is having more than about one and a half hours of sleep too much to ask for? i wonder if im like this since i have been taking xanax recently and i quit

its called physical drug withdrawals

I literally have no idea when to sleep
I'm both never sleepy and always sleepy
I adjust my sleep schedule to get 8 hours of sleep, because that's recommended, but I'm not sure if I'm oversleeping or sleeping too little - I have no problem waking up, but I'm never rested (I could sleep 12 hours if I didn't use an alarm clock, but that only makes my sleepiness worse)

I raped myself last night

i wonder if i can go to the cafeteria or class without fainting
I literally have no idea when to sleep
I'm both never sleepy and always sleepy
I adjust my sleep schedule to get 8 hours of sleep, because that's recommended, but I'm not sure if I'm oversleeping or sleeping too little - I have no problem waking up, but I'm never rested (I could sleep 12 hours if I didn't use an alarm clock, but that only makes my sleepiness worse)
heroin put me in the opposite direction when i used to do it, where i would get high all night then i would sleep for 15-18 hours the next day. which makes more sense than this

sometimes i randomly try to sleep

try using music to sleep, like this

you can also set your computer to shutdown after an hour with the "shutdown -s -t 3600" command so you don't have to worry about turning it off

heroin put me in the opposite direction when i used to do it, where i would get high all night then i would sleep for 15-18 hours the next day. which makes more sense than this
I've never tried heroin, but I tried codeine and it almost immediately made me sleep
also coffee seems to improve my sleep quality, but I'm not sure about the long-term effects (science seems to say the opposite; there's only some info on using coffee for powernapping, but not about downing 4 espressos to catch some z's)
I've also fallen asleep while on speed a few times and that just gave me crazy lucid dreams (pretty pleasurable, but I didn't feel rested)

Miss a night of sleep. You'll sleep just fine from then on.

You should get a Megumin body pillow

Insomnia is the worst. I don’t have it severe but I get around 3-4 hours of sleep. Something like Ativan or Doxepin would last longer.

i wonder if i can go to the cafeteria or class without fainting
You'll be alright, I've gone to school after pulling an all nighter before. You'll feel like you're a little high with absolutely no ability to focus.

moving around isnt as bad as i thought it would be
You'll be alright, I've gone to school after pulling an all nighter before. You'll feel like you're a little high with absolutely no ability to focus.

Just go permasleep with overdose

try to do something that tire out your body
go to the gym at 7-8 pm or work all day

you will sleep easily

Quit the jewpills, after I did it, it took one month to get my sleep schedule back to normal.

stop doing so much drugs

try using music to sleep, like this

you can also set your computer to shutdown after an hour with the "shutdown -s -t 3600" command so you don't have to worry about turning it off

this is awesome thanks for sharing

@Insomniac your mistake

id rather have hypersomnia