Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Insomnia is ruining my already shit life even more

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Most nights I am lucky if I manage to get 3 good hours of sleep. When my alarm goes off in the morning, I feel a sense of total panic and fear knowing that I must wake up or face my foid boss yelling at me for being 1mn late. I roll and fall out of bed as it's the only way I can get myself out. Then I use the walls to guide me to the shower as my eyes are too sleep deprived to even fucking work. Afterwards, I drink coffee and possibly red bull if I am not too broke to afford it.

The stress of my inceldom and shit job keep me awake at night.

No rest, no pleasure, no human contact, just suffering, sleep deprivation, and no hope. There is no chance for me to move up in life or do anything else.

My life is pure hell. I exist only to suffer.

Fuck this shit life. There is nothing good in my future. It's so fucking over. Fuck my genes. Fuck everything.

Relax, get some melatonin (You can start with 5MG, 10MG is the maximum recommended dose) start exercising and practicing sleep hygiene, you'll be sleeping decently in about a week or two.

You aren't entitled to sleep, inkler :soy: :soy: :soy:

You aren't entitled to sleep, inkler :soy: :soy: :soy:

Redditors would unironically say this and suggest that you need to go through an entire self improvement journey including journaling your thoughts, meditating and studying stoicism before thinking that you are entitled to sleep.

Start eating only once per day, in the early afternoon. If you can't do that at least don't eat late at night, that usually helps.

Yet another symptom of testosterone deficiency. That shit kills you

get sleeping pills. I have fight insomnia for 25 years now at least. I should be buying clothes now but I cant beacuse i havent sleep shit. Im gonna have to call my doctor to change my sleeping pills again cause Im not sleeping. I KNOW what it is to suffer from imsomnia. Time ago I didnt wnat to take pills. Im over 30 now and I've just surrendered. I cant take it anymore

get sleeping pills. I have fight insomnia for 25 years now at least. I should be buying clothes now but I cant beacuse i havent sleep shit. Im gonna have to call my doctor to change my sleeping pills again cause Im not sleeping. I KNOW what it is to suffer from imsomnia. Time ago I didnt wnat to take pills. Im over 30 now and I've just surrendered. I cant take it anymore

do you snore or have sleep apnea?

I suspect many guys with insomnia have a mechanical problem that fucks up their sleep.

get melatonin, put it under your tongue when you are about to sleep for a more efficient absorption/delivery

I suspect many guys with insomnia have a mechanical problem that fucks up their sleep.
neither of those, i just have straight up imsomnia probably caused by the rest of my problems: crippling anxiety basically

neither of those, i just have straight up imsomnia probably caused by the rest of my problems: crippling anxiety basically

try recording yourself sleep and see exactly what's happening at night

Do you have high blood pressure? When i dont take my blood pressure meds i can't sleep because my heart is beating too fast and strong.

Wot is Ur job out of interest? U don't have 2 say specific obviously

Wot is Ur job out of interest? U don't have 2 say specific obviously
helpdesk fml

How the fuck would I know. I only sleep alone.
try recording yourself sleep and see exactly what's happening at night
Imagine watching a recording of my subhuman body sleeping like a fucking subhuman. Potent suicidefuel most likely.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
helpdesk fml
Online or ppl come up to u irl? Doin that job physical rather than digital would be brutal as an incel. I might end up gettin a job like that one day if possible ngl.

Btw some stuff to help with insomnia is have a podcast playin in background with earphones on maybe and u have it where it's so quiet that u can only hear it if u focus and then eventually u mind gos weird and u half asleep then u turn of the podcast than fall asleep.

Das what I did when I was having rlly hard time goin to sleep.