Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insomnia has got to be by far the most extreme and perhaps accurate response to inceldom

Celius

Celius

-
The complete lack and utter absence of even the slightest bit of affection from anyone of the opposite gender, a small taste of something so deeply rooted in you, any moment to just let go in the arms of a lover and allow yourself to be, has turned me into a soulless lifeless embodiment of an emotionally inept human being, unable to grasp on any meaningful concepts and slowly losing sanity if I haven’t already.

And as a completely fucking normal consequence of this, I just can’t sleep. This in some degrees might be considered as a very natural and balanced way of your body responding to suffering. It can’t shut itself down. It runs into errors for not being able to come in terms with and compensate for the lack of being exposed to its natural way of developing and missing out on crucial milestones all of which inevitably leads you astray from your ultimate goal, to endlessly propagate your genes until the sun stops shining.

It’s all just cope at its severest level. You aimlessly wander at 3:30AM trying to find meaning in life when there are none. Writing paragraphs after paragraphs on top of each other, all to just hide what you’re truly missing. Nothing but extreme sources of coping mechanisms.

I’ve been on heavy doses of benzodiazepines, barbiturates and melatonin treatment and I still can’t sleep. I haven’t slept properly in almost a week.

In my deepest blackpill moment I had this kind of insomnia, I went 3 days without sleeping, when I always lied down and tried to sleep my hearbeat began pacing too fast, very sad moment in my life not gonna larp.

In my deepest blackpill moment I had this kind of insomnia, I went 3 days without sleeping, when I always lied down and tried to sleep my hearbeat began pacing too fast, very sad moment in my life not gonna larp.
That and top of having heart issues has made it seemingly unbearable for me to literally just lie down and chill the fuck out. Blackpill brought me nothing of value except for it making me slightly more self aware and even more hateful towards the normie mentality and their indulgence of the medias they consume.

TLDR water is wet #nopussynolabor

As a result of society rejecting me in many ways, I have become an evil, emotionless, and hateful person. But at least I'm not alone, there are other men who are in the same situation as me

I wanna be a nocturnal dictator so ducking bad. Society needs my brutality to straighten it out. I was born to rule and put the soyers in death camps and rape the feminism out of them.