Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Insight] Sadness leads to ugliness

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
When you're sad you look uglier because sad faces look ugly. And you also judge your own appearance more harshly because you're in a bad mood. What are your thoughts on this?

I think it’s the other way around bro..

no ugliness leads to ugliness which leads to sadness sad chads dont exist ey?

@Sadness why did you do it bro

I think it’s the other way around bro..
this, and no you don't look more ugly when sad, just look all those movies that a chad is portraying a sad character, foids fall for him even more

this, and no you don't look more ugly when sad, just look all those movies that a chad is portraying a sad character, foids fall for him even more
Not much uglier but you do judge yourself harsher when you're sad. And this can cause you to overeat and stop grooming yourself because you think it's over anyway.

This could be true, depression does affect hormones which in turn affect the face

However I just have ugly features which had no bearing from hormones

When I'm sad the whole world looks ugly to me. Food tastes less good. And music sounds like shit.

Never began for sadnesscels

I agree. You also don't maintain your physical appearance as much

Just smile 24/7