Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Inside the fear filled world of a femcel"

C

Confessor

Banned
-

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH
Someone ask this woman what kind of men she approached ? Any short men ? Any bald men ? Any ugly men ?
NOPE. Men for her are only CHADS. FEMCELDOM = CHAD HAS STANDARDS

The comment section is absolute ragefuel. Insane just how much women want to appropriate our subculture.

@Stupid Clown

Camera went off and she sifted thru her hundreds of DMs

She had to wear a mask so subchads wouldnt stalk her and ask her out

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH
Someone ask this woman what kind of men she approached ? Any short men ? Any bald men ? Any ugly men ?

The comment section is absolute ragefuel. Insane just how much women want to appropriate our subculture.

@Stupid Clown

I hope she loses her celibacy via fat old indian rape.

Women will always emulate the culture and hobbies of the men they like

This toilet is just fishing for a fakecel who "just happens" to be 6ft and is also appropriating bp culture

Wouldn't be surprised if she had an account here

Femcel = hasnt been fucked by gigachad yet

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH

@Stupid Clown

she sounds like shes fat. and really that doesnt even matter nowadays.

I 100 percent believe there is no such thing as a femcel. I know this cause guys would fuck anything.
Are there even any femcel forums? If yes name them I wanna look

All the commenters are non sentient.

Femcels don't exist, their DMs are filled with men who want to take them out on a date.

She doesn't even look ugly. Of course you can't completely tell because of the mask but still. No deformities or anything that I can notice.

I 100 percent believe there is no such thing as a femcel. I know this cause guys would fuck anything.
Even disabled women have a lot of guys to pick from

Id take anything at this point, Her femceldom is now solved.

Laughable. Any femcel can be fucked by dozens of users here, heck, even Id fuck her. Now what? I dare her to take my offer, but she'll continue to be chad only and larp as a "femcel". Dumb whore.

I've done my best to solve the femcel problem over the years.

But no ugly women have ever said "yes" to me or shown any interest in me, just as no beautiful women have.

Come to uncle vile’s house, you won’t be lonely anymore hehe.

Average .is user in the year of our lord 2024

She should rope

Never forget that r/foreveralonewomen had to private because of so many of their users were getting relationships offer.
"...but, they were creepy!" - no, simply not, they were ugly. You won't see a man complaining about hundreds of offers from "creepy" females.

Oh, cry me a fucking river. There's no such thing as a ''femcel''. Not even close.

These are voluntarily celibate whores who complain about not getting Chad. They could instantly find HTNs and Chadlites, but they are CHAD ONLY.

They don't want to give holes to anyone but Chad. So they complain about being ''''''lonely''''''.

They don't want to give holes to anyone but Chad. So they complain about being ''''''lonely''''''.

We have quite a few standardscels on here. I'm not volcel, I just won't date fatties seems to always pass without question on here.

Just yesterday someone was talking about how he rejected interest from a woman because she was too many "points" below his looksmatch. Nobody called him out.

The way the woman in this video talked about never receiving indications of interest, being a khhv, and having assholes pretend ask her out as a joke, all of that rings true IMHO, even if it sounds like high school tier shit and she's never grown beyond that high school kid persona.

Naturally the comments thread is wall-to-wall sex havers who don't get it, and can never get it.

TL/DR:
  • I don't doubt femcels exist.
  • Most femcels are standardscels.
  • All femcels are mentalcels.
  • I'm here to help! If you are a lurking femcel, HMU in DMs!

Last edited:
>fear filled
>gets into a car with a random dude

Lol

Search femcel on some Discord server list.

Warning: Those harpies HATE you and want you to kill yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back