Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inside FTX headquarters

I would have never guessed that bitch had degen tattoos.

This really was the story of trucels getting Chad and Stacey power and becoming drunk with power. FTX is a cabal of trucel simps that got a fuck ton of money, rented a lux penthouse in the Bahamas, promoted any foid that fucked them into exec positions. I think Caroline publicly stated she doesn't even use math in her job as CEO of Alameda Research, and gets high on meth- bitch was basically gambling on money SBF created out of thin air kept up with a Ponzi scheme.

View: https://twitter.com/JagoeCapital/status/1590930378411618304

Last edited:
I would have never guessed that bitch had degen tattoos.

This really was the story of trucels getting Chad and Stacey power and becoming drunk with power. FTX is a cabal of trucel simps that got a fuck ton of money, rented a lux penthouse in the Bahamas, promoted any foid that fucked them into exec positions. I think Caroline publicly stated she doesn't even use math in her job as CEO of Alameda Research, and gets high on meth- bitch was basically gambling on money SBF created out of thin air kept up with a Ponzi scheme.

View: https://twitter.com/JagoeCapital/status/1590930378411618304

View: https://twitter.com/cobie/status/1590930337349402624?t=8aNKVYU3Gm_f4eTOGqyhPg&s=19

this prob

apparently caroline seduced SBF by dressing as a sultry wood nymph

2022 11 12 05 54 26 FTX Bankruptcy Explained   YouTube

Pbyg33gtu7z91

You know now that I think about it. I’m glad that the Wall Street and banking assholes are all psychopathic chads. I feel safer having my money with them than with this Reddit soy and his ugly femcel gf that he probably simps for

I hope they get the feeling of hollow points

this whole ftx story is pretty insane tbh ngl

I’m glad that the Wall Street and banking assholes are all psychopathic chads. I feel safer having my money with them than with this Reddit soy and his ugly femcel gf that he probably simps for

You know now that I think about it. I’m glad that the Wall Street and banking assholes are all psychopathic chads. I feel safer having my money with them than with this Reddit soy and his ugly femcel gf that he probably simps for
true tbh, at least they are more consistent and predictable

this whole ftx story is pretty insane tbh ngl
will end up a movie eventually, they life mog us hard. My boring bullshit life doesn't have 1/1000th the action they have had. Doesn't matter if they end up in jail, they lived a life worth living unlike our boring bullshit scam lives