Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Insel trate: only play single player games

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
GTA is the only game I'll play online sometimes.

Singleplayer games I play are: Minecraft, offline GTA, FIFA 20 and offline red dead. There's not many games I actually play atm tho.

Is preferring singleplayer games to online/multiplayer games an Intel trait?

Can relate, except with fighting games ofc I enjoy them just as much.

Not really,I play a lot of MP games on PS4.

Right now I'm playing SFV,Gran Turismo sport and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

It's probably more of an indicator that you get stomped on online so you have to resort to single player games :feelshaha:

It's probably more of an indicator that you get stomped on online so you have to resort to single player games :feelshaha:
I'm just average tbh meaning I would be even better if I actually liked online games and played them more.

Singleplayer is like your own world and you can do what you want.

Most multiplayer/online games are shooter games which I've never rlly got into so GTA and red dead are the only online games I've enjoyed cuz it doesn't mainly revolve around shooting.

I just find shooter games boring ngl

I play some multiplayers games tbh

I only play Fallout at this point

I always start to play some SP game and lose interest after 2 hours

Nah. If anything playing competitive multiplayer games is an incel trait. It's an optional way of feeling the thrill of conquest and that you're better than someone else when you suck in real life.

I like linear single player games like GOW, Hollow Knight, etc. can't be bothered with Witcher, Fallout, RDR2, those end up feeling like i'm endlessly doing chores.

Multiplayer games are fun but i'm too lethargic to play them, they are like sports in a way.

I like linear single player games like GOW, Hollow Knight, etc. can't be bothered with Witcher, Fallout, RDR2, those end up feeling like i'm endlessly doing chores.

Multiplayer games are fun but i'm too lethargic to play them, they are like sports in a way.
Hollow knight is good I never finished it tho :(

I'm just average tbh meaning I would be even better if I actually liked online games and played them more.

Singleplayer is like your own world and you can do what you want.

Most multiplayer/online games are shooter games which I've never rlly got into so GTA and red dead are the only online games I've enjoyed cuz it doesn't mainly revolve around shooting.

I just find shooter games boring ngl
DW I was mostly just joking, I find shooters dull too

I cant relate this tbh

Hollow knight is good I never finished it tho :(
Good game, reminded me of the impossible games I grew up playing on Nes and Snes. The open world games were fun at first but can't play them anymore to boring and tedious.

Well I took your comment very seriously I'm afraid so I recommend you make a formal apology to redeem thyself.
49ZN7I

Not rlly multiplayer is the only form of SoCial interaction that I get only single player games I play is TWD